Lamar_Sampson banned by Matthew_Carter

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, Lamar_Sampson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

man idk u would trust me or not i didnt hacked but still sorry i think u would not trust me but pls unban me i can show you if u want that i dont have any hacks and honestly i dont know how to use hacks and all not lying i swear. 

BUT STILL SORRY

Edited by Michael_svenson
wrong spelling

man i can show u my game folder i dont have anything for real how can i tell if i didnt used hacks i swear to god i havent used any hacks in my life except health and armour hack but have used it in gta sa idk anything about hacks i swear.i dont know about any hacks 

• Community Owner
On 3/16/2019 at 7:28 PM, Michael_svenson said:

Do u want me to lie?

No we want you to be honest.
05-03-2019 16:37:06 - [TELEPORT] Lamar_Sampson (10) (14466) is possible hacking teleport
If you claim you did not hack then explain why you teleported.

• Like 1

• Community Owner
28 minutes ago, Michael_svenson said:

what u mean by explain why you teleported?

You're saying you did not teleport hack, while you clearly teleported (the logs prove it). The teleport hack warning is triggered whenever you unusually teleport. So explain what happened.

listen man i was roaming  around ls with my friends in a car then my father came he called me too open the door i went afk and opened the door and when i came back i was alone at ls lv highway and my friends were not in the car  then i drove the car too fbi hq in temple and then  i got banned

• Community Owner

And what happened few days before you got banned? 01-03-2019 20:27:26 - [TELEPORT] Lamar_Sampson (4) (14466) is possible hacking teleport