[01/07/2019] maximoo_sindacco banned by [TCL]Michelle_Olivia

shame
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    maximoo_sindacco

• Which staff member banned you?
    [TCL]Michelle_Olivia

• When did you get banned?
    02/16/19

• What is the ban reason?
    aimbot

• Personal comment

i'm am very sorry for the mistake that i have done, i admit that when i play that time the unit or PC (internet Cafe)   i played has already aimbot downloaded and that's my mistake i forgot to delete those before playing , and i fell sorry about that.  if i will be forgiven i promise that you will never see that annoying folder on me again. picture below is my download manager . i deleted all the file that is not allowed to use . thanks  for kindly consideration.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Hello, maximoo_sindacco!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You have been banned once with the same problems and issues - you did not learn from your mistakes? is it banned once is not enough? now if we unban you, what you do on the server? because what I have monitored so far is that you only do trolling on the server and never see roleplay on your side or something like that, so I want to know the answer from you correctly.

Edited by Michelle

i'm so sorry about that if i done it again , if i'm  giving another chance i will promise to  not use those file again and also  we, all of us do some trolling sometimes when bored  and still doing some RP if needed ..  so if ever i'm going back to game i will enhance and practice my RP skills to make it well.  

Sincerely yours,

Maximo_Sindacco:                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Thank you.

Yes, sometimes people do trolling in-game, but you have to know the limits where to do it or not, and that's where you're wrong. Why you decided to use AIMBOT again? Like I said before you got banned once for the same reasons and  so on. It is impossible if you dont know it, because aimbot does not turn on itself.

i will put my trolling on right time and i admit it already that i used it still i  feel sorry about it. and wont do that again, that is the 2nd and last time 

again im really sorry for the action that i've done.

Edited by shame

Review date 1st of July, 2019.

Remember: Ban evading or bothering staff members regarding your unban request will add one extra month to your review date.

Until then, start  thinking about what you did wrong and how will you fix it.

• Bruce locked this topic
  • 'Wes pinned this topic
  • LocMax unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...