Emanuel_Quesada banned by Kacper_McCane

Silvester_Aaron
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Emanuel_Quesada

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_McCane

• When did you get banned?
    02/03/19

• What is the ban reason?
    DM

• Personal comment

I did troll but I did not DM, The cop chased me, pulled a gun on me and i fired, then Inkur attacked me too i fired back, then the cop died inkur escaped i think and Then Hillary started shooting at me so i shot back and managed to kill her too

I am mad and I want my refund for my money.

Hello, Emanuel_Quesada!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Mhm... it did not take you long at all to come here. What happened to "fuck matthew", "fuck the server", "fuck the community" "fuck the management" 

02-02-2019 22:49:39 - [Emanuel_Quesada (2)(14603) -> [TCL]Bruce_McCane (0)(287)] ban me daddy
02-02-2019 22:50:21 - [Emanuel_Quesada (2)(14603) -> [WS]Knight (7)(14246)] ban me daddy
02-02-2019 22:50:58 - [Emanuel_Quesada (2)(14603) -> [WS]Knight (7)(14246)] ban me daddy
03-02-2019 14:06:11 - [Emanuel_Quesada (31)(14603) -> Parth_McCane (2)(65)] just ban me daddy

That's just part of your spamming to our staff members too. 

I want you to write in 400 words why you want to be unbanned and an apology to everyone you insulted. 

22 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

I actually managed to calm down after that but then I was mad again because of what happened earlier this day

Everything happened today was only because of YOUR OWN actions. Not because of staff punishing you on a way or another. 

Just now, Bruce said:

Everything happened today was only because of YOUR OWN actions. Not because of staff punishing you on a way or another. 

I just wanted to have a laugh bidding higher than my balance, I would still deserve a kick or a ban not a -3.7m balance without then not even getting a refund or something.

1 minute ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

I just wanted to have a laugh bidding higher than my balance, I would still deserve a kick or a ban not a -3.7m balance without then not even getting a refund or something.

It's not even funny when people were already warned before the auction even started.

22 minutes ago, Kacper said:

Mhm... it did not take you long at all to come here. What happened to "fuck matthew", "fuck the server", "fuck the community" "fuck the management" 

02-02-2019 22:49:39 - [Emanuel_Quesada (2)(14603) -> [TCL]Bruce_McCane (0)(287)] ban me daddy
02-02-2019 22:50:21 - [Emanuel_Quesada (2)(14603) -> [WS]Knight (7)(14246)] ban me daddy
02-02-2019 22:50:58 - [Emanuel_Quesada (2)(14603) -> [WS]Knight (7)(14246)] ban me daddy
03-02-2019 14:06:11 - [Emanuel_Quesada (31)(14603) -> Parth_McCane (2)(65)] just ban me daddy

That's just part of your spamming to our staff members too. 

I want you to write in 400 words why you want to be unbanned and an apology to everyone you insulted. 

I want to come back to mudooRPG and roleplay with the whole server, because I haven't explored everything yet and there are still way many and more opportunities for me to roleplay in and I know what I did was wrong and that my time os probably up, but if I could I would still come back, this server is the only one that I want and 'currently' play on and I am really sorry about my actions and what I did, I was really mad, I couldn't really control my anger, it just all went out and I am ashamed about what I did and I honestly really want to come back
Sorry to management, I didn't know what I was saying, I was just full of anger and I let it out on purpose, I am really sorry about what I did and I hope you did not took the words on yourself as I wasn't actually meaning it I was just really mad I know that doesn't make me get unbanned but I still want to apologize.
Sorry to MatthewC, I am really sorry about what happened I just wanted to get a good laugh and I didn't mean to ruin the whole thing, I am also sorry about what names and things I called you when you made me get into minus of millions, I was just straight on saying first off what was in my head and I didn't think straight, I am very sorry and I hope you didn't took the words on yourself
Sorry to everyone involved in this mass chaos I caused I hope everyone can forgive me like who I DMed causing them to loose one or many of their items like: Hillary, Inkur, and the cop( I am really sorry that I don't know your name), sorry to Bruce for wasting your time, trolling and messing with you, being so toxic and childish, idiotic just about an M4 and an arrest. Sorry to Kacper that you had to take your time and deal with me instead of doing what you actually needed to, sorry that I was this childish.

Sorry to everyone in every way to lost something, have experienced something bad, and the fact that I have used childish methods to release my anger and what is inside me, sorry that I made your day feel worse, if you lost something in IG cash, time or just simply some peace.

• Kacper locked this topic