A request for legal license to hold and use certain vehicles.

Raees_Mujahid

To the Govt of State of San Andreas,

From Khidmat-e-Khalq Foundation(KKF),

21st of January 2019,

As the Govt might be aware of the fact that our organization KKF is operating around the state and working day and night to serve this nation utilizing the donations we are receiving as well as our own private vehicles.

Recently we were facing some serious needs to be having our own certain vehicles which are not available for the regular citizens in different dealerships.  We therefore,hereby very kindly request the Government of the State of San Andreas to grant us the legal license to hold and use these certain vehicles which are stated as follows:

1. 2X Ambulances
  2. 1X FBI Rancher
  3. 1X Raindance

The Khidmat-e-Khalq Foundation will be eagerly waiting for (possibly) a positive response from the Govt of The State of San Andreas.

Dated:-21/1/19

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Paco said:

Yes, of course! Do you want some RPG cases with the ranchers, maybe some hydras too? all free my friend

mettheeeeeew certeeeer pleeees giev tthem

((We donot require any millitary grade weaponary or vehicle to serve this nation. We just require certain vehicles for which we are really in need of))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/8/2019 at 4:05 AM, Paco said:

Yes, of course! Do you want some RPG cases with the ranchers, maybe some hydras too? all free my friend

mettheeeeeew certeeeer pleeees giev tthem

😂😂😂

My reply:-

They should get for what they demanded.

As far as I saw, KKF really wanted to severe this nation. 👍

I can give my all wealth to them but they requested from Government so Government should give them. 

I think KKF have to face difficulties in their servance because we have Democracy in SA. So we have no Governor right now to take action on this request, I suggest you to have patience until our Future Governor take a look here.

Thank you.

Best Regards 

Dr.Brain_Genovese

11 minutes ago, Dr.Brain said:

😂😂😂

My reply:-

They should get for what they demanded.

As far as I saw, KKF really wanted to severe this nation. 👍

I can give my all wealth to them but they requested from Government so Government should give them. 

I think KKF have to face difficulties in their servance because we have Democracy in SA. So we have no Governor right now to take action on this request, I suggest you to have patience until our Future Governor take a look here.

Thank you.

Best Regards 

Dr.Brain_Genovese

maybe they should adopt actual names inatead of using paki trash if they want to be taken seriously