Staz_Gambino banned by Locmax

Staz
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Staz_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Locmax

• When did you get banned?
    01/10/19

• What is the ban reason?
    PM Roleplay

• Personal comment

As you provided two proofs on discord so i'd like to explain them out for you.

First one:
    4.PNG.7293c501327adfa4051da2a09cddf461.PNG

Me and jack planted and watered to field together, we decided to craft weapons. He couldn't join GAM's WT so we were communication via PMs pretty much. At that moment, he was unloading stuff from truck infront of me but i was enough distant that /s or /l wouldn't reach him so i messaged him to hop on the vehicle i was in. You may consult him for this.

Second:

wqeqeqew.PNG.a746b0b7a2d9bb3104aeac87f9b65cbc.PNG

Alright so this guy probably saw us planted weed at Whetstone so he messaged me as he saw cops there. I DID NOT ask him before to keep me informed about the weed field. Me and crow were at warehouse at that moment, it was almost our last truck to unload then we were about to head towards the field. Anyway, that's NOT "backup", he just informed me about it which i know is not allowed either. It'd be backup if he would be calling for help while staying at that area, he didn't call for it as it wasn't even his field and secondly, he had no connection with me or Jack. I'd love to ask you a question, if you had planted like 500 seeds and someone would inform you via PM that there are some people at your field, you would ignore that text? No, no one would. With that curiosity,  i reached there and didn't see anyone at the field at that moment. I'd say it again, there wasn't any action going on at the field so we started to harvest. After like 5 minutes of our presence, some cops came including you so we opened fire. That Peter guy wasn't even there, i didn't even see him nearby. During that shootout, i got banned for "PM Backup". 

Enlighten me, how is that "PM Backup"? I know that using PM to sort out in-game stuff isn't allowed but when we reached at the field, there wasn't anyone so that means either he was wrong or you left. It'd be okay if you were present there and ripping out the weed but there wasn't anyone so i don't get why'd you consider that as a "Backup" situation. 

And please, review this as soon as you can, would be waiting for your reply.

*one month passes*

• Like 1

Hello, Staz_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

He is at fault for using PM to call for backup at the field especially after being knocked - you are at fault for following the PM and actually coming on the field instead of reporting him for using PM for that purpose.

We've had plenty of ban appeals by now for misuse of PM for roleplay purposes or uses for backup alongside GM - neither allowed.

On your punishment record - 3 permanent bans, 2 temporary bans, 3 warnings - all for poor RP aside one ban for advertising. 

The review date for this unban request will be January 20.

• LocMax changed the title to [PENDING 20/01/2019] Staz_Gambino banned by Locmax
  • LocMax locked this topic
  • LocMax unlocked this topic
  • Community Manager

Do not break the rules again, correct and control your attitude, and do not be ran by must-win mentality. Next ban will be harsher and way more difficult to get out of.

• Jelly changed the title to Staz_Gambino banned by Locmax