[9th]BigBelly banned by DerekC

Beric Gambino
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, [9th]BigBelly!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I'll make clear something - indeed I might have talked too much about Argonath, I apologize for that. It's funny because in my perspective both communities have invisible bond between each other and they try to compete in every possible way. However neither me, nor Mike Kevin (as I heard you suspect him too) try to recruit players from one to another. The scripters here showed they can create something unique and working. In fact, because of the way I understand things, I praised them in front of that other community which almost got me in the same situation as here.

I don't feel guilty because I never had the intention to recruit people, but in fact my words could have been interpreted as encouragement.

Sorry to Derek too for my impulsive reaction.

• Popcorn 1

• Community Owner

It's a good moment for you to think and realize we want to go our own path and move away from the community we all came from. Stop the trash talking whenever someone is using a name or word that was used in the other community. None is forcing you to play here; if you dont like it - leave.

Unbanned.