[TCL]Aldo_Andolini banned by Governor_Kacper

CRaul
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    [TCL]Aldo_Andolini

• Which staff member banned you?
    Governor_Kacper

• When did you get banned?
    11/11/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal Mods

• Personal comment

I had a fight with cops, and died.. After 1 min I see that I got banned for Illegal Modifications? 

I didnt use anything that gives me advantage in shooting, either that HP hacks that you claim that I used.. 

Hello, [TCL]Aldo_Andolini!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

7 minutes ago, Kacper said:

the bullets didn't get you at first? watch the video first

How I didnt take damage, I was taking damage from the other guy which was shooting behind me with SMG..

Also why didnt he continue recording till I died? It doesnt prove anything.. 

Edited by Aldo

7 minutes ago, Kacper said:

you don't see blood effects? 

I see, but at the first the deagle bullets didnt even get me, I was taking damage from the other guy which was shooting with SMG..

And I repeat it, I was possibly lagging but still it doesnt mean it was lag.cs.. Also that blood mod which he got doesnt mean that I was getting shot at that time

Also why did he cut the video in the end? Its a report hunt lol..

Edited by Aldo

I repeat it, If i was lag.csing I wont take damage at all... In the video its shown in the end my armour/hp got damaged..

I maybe was lagging, but I wasnt using lagcs I know this wont get me anywhere but I wont admit something I didnt do.

The blood effect means nothing..

Edited by Aldo

10 minutes ago, Aldo said:

I repeat it, If i was lag.csing I wont take damage at all... In the video its shown in the end my armour/hp got damaged..

I maybe was lagging, but I wasnt using lagcs I know this wont get me anywhere but I wont admit something I didnt do.

The blood effect means nothing..

The blood effect is used usually used to catch aimbotters. Once you get hit, there is blood effect. And no, if you were using lag.cs you would take damage but not from all the shots, which is exactly what happened in the videos.

But in the end of the video, I died.. And my hp was decreasing normally  if I was using lag.cs It wont get so high like that..

Check in the last 5 secs of the second video, how my HP dropped..

Edited by Aldo

8 minutes ago, Kacper said:

the evidence has been presented, it's time for you to man up and say what you used and admit what you did was wrong. considering you're ah elper you should know whats better for you 

Alright it seems you wont believe me, either wont get me anywhere.. Alright I used lag.cs in the both of the videos.

Well, because I didnt want to ruin my family’s reputation also because im a helper didnt want to lose it.. 

I used lag.cs in order to win few fights which are shown above, I used it just in these two situations because I thought the cops returned after death.  it was a stupid act from me at all.

I will delete it from my files, and wont use it in the future.. and once again I do apologize for that.

Edited by Aldo
  • Like 2

Great that you admitted that you're in the wrong, finally, but, do you understand what you did was wrong? Next don't try to lie to us if you're caught again, and if you're caught again, your punishment will be heavier than this one. For now, your review date is set for the 21st of November, however this does not mean you will be unbanned. Your behaviour will be monitored on all platforms and how you behave will affect this unban appeal. Before we move on any further, I want you to answer these;

Write me a paragraph of minimum 175 words on; what you have learnt from this unban appeal? why cheating is disallowed in Mudoo and how it ruins a player experience? 

Post a picture of your game folder here including the inside of your mod folder, and cleo files, as well as the main root folder.

In the mean while, do not try banevading or causing any chaos that would disrupt any staff members' time for no good reason. 

Edited by Kacper

That stupid act by me which I did is totally wrong I did something which I shouldnt have did, by using that mod which makes me not die faster than the others, I used that mod because I wanted to win few fights which it was a bad move from my side,I learnt from this to not add any kind of mods / cheats that might ruin others gameplay also to play from now on CLEAN without any kind of mods also I learnt that cheaters / illegal mod users wont last for ever they will get caught, also maybe if I didnt get caught I'll let others use it and it will ruin others experience on the server by using that mod which is forbidden, using cheats is not allowed because it gives you advantages and also it ruins others gameplay. I maybe ruined others gameplay by playing with that mod and I really apologize for this, and I promise that you guys wont see anymore stuff like this again from my side.  I removed that mod which I used and wont use it ever again.

Edited by Aldo