Veldora_Gambino banned by Kacper

Youngster
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Veldora_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    -

• When did you get banned?
    09/19/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Deathmatching-Consinder your punishment history

• Personal comment

This is my last appeal,i apologise for everything that i have done there especially to @Tyrone..Im trying it for last time,i hope you all forget me and my shit attitude aganist staff and players,i want to return with another behavior ,no more rulebreaks nothing,and i can promise for that,hope you all forget my shit attitude and my behavior.Im writting that because i want to change at all,I want to return and to start a new story,Here is new Veldora,no more rulebreaks nothing ,if you accept me again i would be thankful and i apologize for my attitude against all ,and if im not unbanned hope you all forget my shit behavior,Nothing to say more ,and sorry @Tyrone. for my shit talk and everything else that i told you,i wa just angry and i admit it,Anyways im sorry for it and i promise it wont happen again .Hope you forget it.And i hope i get a chance to return in game.This is my last time that i try to appeal,im bothering others with this,i know everyone hates me because of my behavior ,and im sorry for it.I promise i wont repeat it again .Hope staff understandse ,Forget old Veldora,i want to return because im ready to roleplay instead of finding poor reasons to shoot,Belive me i will stop it,I'm appealing because i want to roleplay this time instead of starting shotout every times,i want to enjoy as others,Its up to staff ,I will accept their answer ,doesnt matter if its negative or no,I did many bullshit and they dont have any good reason to accept me .Yeah i know this.

• Hope you understand me.Im thankful to everyone that accepted a shit behavior like mine ,and i apologize for it,i apologize for all bullshit things that i done there,for every insult,and everything else,I know you are thinking now why should i unban him,he always rulebreak,i want to come because i learnt by mistakes,and everyone does mistakes,but not like mine,it is creazy ,i got a lot of warns as last warns and i continued doing idiotic things again,i know you wont unban me,you dont have any good reason to do it,i always rulebroke and i know it,i did many bullshit there ,I apologize for every mistake and insult there,Thank you for reading and hope you accept my apologies ,

• Regards 

Kristi

Edited by Jelly

Hello, Veldora_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Please dont insult me for questioning you but first we gotta clear some shit up. The server rule “An administrators decision is final” you do not argue nor insult. If you feel its bad, report it on the forum, even if it is a discord PM to one of the managers. 

SECONDLY, when you are banned you do not get into someones personal matters, you have deeply insulted Tyrone which is completely unacceptable, spammed him on discord and kept insulting which just put you in a completely worse situation.

Lastly, if we decide to give you a final chance on the server, what can we expect from you as a player and a member of this community? Will you continuously keep insulting after you die or kill someone, or will you get on with it, play the game by the rules and not bend shit over like you always do?

I expect an answer to all my questions on here, choose your words wisely.

6 hours ago, Kacper said:

Please dont insult me for questioning you but first we gotta clear some shit up. The server rule “An administrators decision is final” you do not argue nor insult. If you feel its bad, report it on the forum, even if it is a discord PM to one of the managers. 

SECONDLY, when you are banned you do not get into someones personal matters, you have deeply insulted Tyrone which is completely unacceptable, spammed him on discord and kept insulting which just put you in a completely worse situation.

Lastly, if we decide to give you a final chance on the server, what can we expect from you as a player and a member of this community? Will you continuously keep insulting after you die or kill someone, or will you get on with it, play the game by the rules and not bend shit over like you always do?

I expect an answer to all my questions on here, choose your words wisely.

Im sorry for tyrone's case and i apologized for it,i hope he will accept my apologies even though my action is unacceptable .I know i messed up with tyrone ,my shitty talk and shitty appeal(please forget it)

Edited by Youngster

• Kacper changed the title to [UNBAN ON 12/10/19]Veldora_Gambino banned by Kacper
  • Kacper locked this topic

Ban appeal denied. You need to learn how to follow the rules, understand how to show respect and how to follow simple tasks. You were told NOT to message staff members regarding your appeal, yet you did. We forgave you for that, but you kept saying disrespectful things and acting childish. You may apply again when you feel you are able to follow the rules and show respect.