[/closed]

Asa

2 minutes ago, dellpacker said:

Selling mountain bike current offer 250k ig 

Im taking screenshot for offers if anyone needs proof. Also you just buy mountain bike with 100 - 110k.

51 minutes ago, Asa said:

Current offer 510k ig

Lol are you for real? everytime you set an auction or you sell something, you say "current offer is bla bla bla".

If someone offered you 510k then why you don't sell it? also if someone offered you for the pizza stack in "blueberry" 700k, you should sell it becuase this kind of players are stupid buying business not profitable for high prices...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Polcas Lansky said:

Lol are you for real? everytime you set an auction or you sell something, you say "current offer is bla bla bla".

If someone offered you 510k then why you don't sell it? also if someone offered you for the pizza stack in "blueberry" 700k, you should sell it becuase this kind of players are stupid buying business not profitable for high prices...

As i said i can share phone call ss. You tell me guys why you're always being toxic here? If you don't want to buy or if price high for you just leave the topic that's all. Im taking ss for people like you. Why you doing that? What is your purpose? Im always serving to people in this game. Im clearing roads, repairing cars, healing people all the time. Not shooting you, not scamming you, not robbing you but you guys always insulting people, always being toxic. What you want? I sell to you for 100k? I won't sell them. Topic can be closed.

• Like 1

• Asa changed the title to [/closed]