azis_iliev banned by Sam_woods

Boyko_Gambino

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    azis_iliev

• Which staff member banned you?
    Sam_woods

• When did you get banned?
    02/05/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Troll Hacking

• Personal comment

Hello

firstly i was not hacking i never used any sort of hacks, i was in the game for 2 minutes my game kept crashing 4,5 times and then i went to Youtube and searched how to fix the crash and i finally fixed it after that i went in the game and it said i got banned by Sam_woods for troll hacking and i was screen sharing on discord Rumen_gambino, Vasil_gambino and Fiki_gambino were watching my live stream and rumen_gambino was teaching me how to download a cracked gta on a untrusted website and he was also teaching me how to play the game but while he was teaching me my game kept crashing and we together searched how to fix it and after that i went into the game we all saw that i got banned for troll hacking and we were all shocked for getting banned for no reason. after that i was ban evading for a couple of times and i didn't know that it was not allowed to ban evade and i apologise for it and my friend cousin fiki_gambino got banned for trying to protect me that i never troll hacked, he was saying the truth against the admin but the admin didn't believe us so the admin decide to ban my cousin and me also but i was ban evading then so i deserved it at that moment to get banned i know now that it is not allowed to ban evade so i will not do it anymore. We will just wait patiently until me and my cousin get unbanned. We would both be really happy if you could give us a last chance.

Thanks Regards.

Hello, azis_iliev!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

i only have 3 friends in this server which are rumen_gambino, vasil_gambino and fiki_gambino and rumen gambino was working while i was ban evading at that time i was playing with fiki_gambino and he didnt know the rules also and now i know the rules i promise i wont ban evade ever again.

i accepted ban evade because i did that i never used any hacks if i was using it why would i go and grind for money 5 times on 5 aaccounts when i was ban evading? i think the reason why you think that i was using hacks is when i was glitched into a car and i tried to go out, rumen_gambino helped me to go out because he was watching my screenshare and then he went to tell you that i dont use hacks but you didnt believe him. if i would use any hacks i would not try my best to get my account back! i want evidence that i was hacking!!!

We are not obliged to share evidences over here.

As Pedro said above, about you ban evading 5 times considering your Gambino "friends" were teaching you how to play on this server, it is highly unusual to see you ban evading 5 times.

Why should we consider unbanning you at all?

as i said i was playing with fiki_gambino he is also new to the roleplay server i didnt know ban evading was not allowed. At the time i was ban evading rumen_gambino was at work in real life so i was never told that ban evading is not allowed. When i was reading the rules i found out by my self that its now allowed to ban evade, so i dont do it anymore as you can see. if you decide to unban me i will never ban evade again and play by the rules of your server. But if i didn't get banned for no reason in the first place i wouldn't be ban evading.