Tom_Pastalaon banned by Matthew_Carter

Tom
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tom_Pastalaon

• Which staff member banned you?
    Matthew_Carter

• When did you get banned?
    01/30/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Repeated misuse of ask

• Personal comment

Hello Managers!

Everything i've done these past days was un-excaptable and wrong, i promise that i will attempt to not do it ever again, i am very sorry for what i did and i will not continue to do it.

I've mostly used /ask for just chit-chat when /p is off, due to being bored, i promise i won't do it again and i will only use it to ask for help, or to answer to new players, i understand what i did was wrong and i'm ready to attempt to not do it again.

Yes i've been punished for it + i've had alot of punishments overall but its due to Valrise being my first ever RP server, and back when i was a Gambino/Magaddino i used to take blame for some stuff so my friends wouldn't get punished, especially the ones who had almost no warns in their history record, i used to take alot of the warns and say that it was my idea and etc, i am very sorry for doing and i will continue not to do it again.

This is my first ever RP Server and i've gained alot of experience from it.

I am aware that 60% of my wealth will be removed and the review date on this will be in 8 weeks, i apologize for everything i did

Edited by Tom
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Tom_Pastalaon!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello.

Everything was explained to you. You are a veteran player. You do not get to determine what punishment you get for a rulebreak.

You are perfectly aware that it's not allowed to do that, but figured you'd go ahead and do so as it's only a "minor" offense, and you think you should only get warned for it. There's only so many times someone can get warned for the same thing before we realise they won't respect and follow our rules.

You have had several punishments for the same thing. It's time that you accept you've done wrong, stop blaming us and move on. When you've done that, we'll consider your ban appeal.

• Like 1

Hello Jones!

Everything i've done these past days was un-excaptable and wrong, i promise that i will attempt to not do it ever again, i am very sorry for what i did and i will not continue to do it.

I've mostly used /ask for just chit-chat when /p is off, due to being bored, i promise i won't do it again and i will only use it to ask for help, or to answer to new players, i understand what i did was wrong and i'm ready to attempt to not do it again.

Yes i've been punished for it + i've had alot of punishments overall but its due to Valrise being my first ever RP server, and back when i was a Gambino/Magaddino i used to take blame for some stuff so my friends wouldn't get punished, especially the ones who had almost no warns in their history record, i used to take alot of the warns and say that it was my idea and etc, i am very sorry for doing and i will continue not to do it again.

This is my first ever RP Server and i've gained alot of experience from it.

I am aware that 60% of my wealth will be removed and the review date on this will be in 8 weeks, i apologize for everything i did