Eren_Jatt banned by James_Kavanagh

Eren
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Eren_Jatt

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    12/24/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Script Abuse

• Personal comment

To,

The Administration,

Of ValriseGaming.

Hello, my name is Eren and Im banned from Valrise Roleplay server on 24th December 2020.I would greatly apologize that I relogged to revive player in turf which was the mistake that I accepted in game.I didn't harmed anyone because while I was reviving, someone killed me.I was going to get married on that day and asked for a last chance but I am still not loosing hope and to do next is postpone it. Dear Admins, I hope you unban me soon.

Your sincerly,

Eren Jatt.

Edited by moncho

Hello, Eren_Jatt!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Beside your long punishment history within a short period of time, do you have any comments on why we should trust you again after being banned for such things:

2 Dec 2020 at 17:46  
Full ban
using exploit to gain billion $

This bug was in server and wasn't created by me and my this ban has been made for very small thing, no one was harmed in game before I was banned and actually, I died and I don't care if I die reviving a player.

Sure, it was not a bug that was created by you but who else abused it without reporting it directly to the management and gave out the money in an attempt to ruin the economy? I'm fairly sure that's a straightforward answer to a fairly straightforward question. 

Aside from this being your 2nd ban, you have many punishments on your record as well. This incident is still considered script abuse and will dealt with as in any case of abuse (in this case, to avoid cooldowns). As it has been so recent since your previous ban in an attempt to abuse the script and it's so similar to your past ban, your ban appeal will be reviewed in 5 weeks, on the 28th January 2021 and you will also be subject to a 40% wealth cut as per the ban consequences guidelines. 

Any attempts to evade your ban will result in this appeal being denied and an even longer review time.

To be reviewed on the 28th January 2021.

Edited by Daniel Campbell

• Proxus changed the title to [28/01/21] - Eren_Jatt banned by James_Kavanagh
  • Proxus locked this topic
  • moncho changed the title to Eren_Jatt banned by James_Kavanagh
  • moncho unlocked and locked this topic