• What is your Discord account?
    _spex#9999

• When did you get banned?
    12/25/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    No idea

• Personal comment

toxicty maybe?

Idk why you guys dont see other kids toxicity, that guy marcus just keeps provoking then cries to matthew?

go check chat logs and see what he says.

Hello, _spex#9999!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

3 hours ago, LocMax said:

your ban reason is telling players to not support us or be banned on another server, which is not acceptable

I agree i told Anthony, and he is  a good friend of mine, he was just being a snitch and saying it, i had no real intentions i was joking with me.

• Community Owner

It is not just one. It is about multiple players. You shitting on us in all ways possible. Trying to blackmail and threaten our players. And above all, your horrible attitude in general.

Did you seriously think you could get away with that attitude?

2 hours ago, Mikro said:

It is not just one. It is about multiple players. You shitting on us in all ways possible. Trying to blackmail and threaten our players. And above all, your horrible attitude in general.

Did you seriously think you could get away with that attitude?

What is wrong with my attitude, half of your players have the same but i barely see them get banned, just because i msged Anthony somewords doesnt mean i get banned for it, perhaps its not something which is really taken serious, even your Community manager talks about IMRP in public chats of valrise rp, you never banned him why?

• Popcorn 1

• Community Owner
On 1/5/2021 at 3:57 PM, SPEX said:

What is wrong with my attitude, half of your players have the same

If you keep pointing fingers at other players instead of evaluating how horrible your own attitude is, this request won't move forward.

1 hour ago, Mikro said:

If you keep pointing fingers at other players instead of evaluating how horrible your own attitude is, this request won't move forward.

I really hate you habbit of telling that you are your own mistake, you never saw what other players did, while talking with me

• Community Owner
3 hours ago, SPEX said:

I really hate you habbit of telling that you are your own mistake

And we really hate people who cannot own up to their mistakes. They always want to point fingers to what others did as a sad excuse for their own behaviour. Just like you.

Since you are not willing to fully take the responsibility, we cannot move forward with this request. Denied.