Interior ID Change - ELS Carwash Business

Eazy
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello,

I recently bought this business (pics below) and I would like to change the interior to INTERIOR ID: 136 || NAME: Boxing Pit

The current interior is INTERIOR ID: 140 || NAME: Finney Bank

The reason why I am requesting this is because I would like to organize hood fights (illegal boxing matches) in a disguised place like a Carwash business. This idea goes well with my group Grove 6th Street Families. It would appear from outside that everything is legal, but on the inside will be illegal boxing matches between street gangsters.

Cheers,

Eazy

gallery67.thumb.jpg.1a203c83c3211f6e866cbf50d4021e6d.jpg

gallery68.thumb.jpg.237fef8933a0f6252c4376db029e6404.jpg

gallery70.thumb.jpg.72b01d477e8cd48dc7162edf49067a66.jpg

8 hours ago, Pedro. said:

Interior ID 136 is a whole boxing arena, does not fit the exterior or the property itself, what I could do is discuss this with other seniors and perhaps set you a smaller gym interior.

That could work as well. Any type of a gym will be sufficient except the SF gym which is for karate only.

21 hours ago, Pedro. said:

Interior ID 136 is a whole boxing arena, does not fit the exterior or the property itself, what I could do is discuss this with other seniors and perhaps set you a smaller gym interior.

What about this interior?

INTERIOR ID: 51

NAME: LS GYM