[STATE] Government Vacancies!

SA Government

590921889_logo_state(1).png.a966386694d8d62c9ce2b2d35a2414f5.png

Applications Format

State of San Andreas Government

Requirements

• Be at least 21 years old of age or older;
  • Be a legal United States citizen, or a regular alien residing within the United States;
  • Be morally and physically fit to conduct basic duties;
  • Do not pose any threat to the integrity of the State or to the State itself;
  • Be mentally fit and do not have any serious illnesses that could affect your work duty;
  • Be able to perform teamwork duties and work, follow the higher-ranked's orders and be able to work under pressure;
  • Possess a valid drivers' license and a valid passport;
  • Possess a residence within the territory of San Andreas, whether it be rental or owned;
  • Be aware of the fact that you may be denied for no specified reason if the application's handler deems so, and be aware of the fact that once you sign the work contract and terms agreement, you're pursuing a legal tie;
  • Further requirements may be or may be not specified during interviews.
  • (( Be able to fitfully follow orders. ))
  • (( Agree to respect the eventual employment contract and its terms and conditions. ))
  • (( Be aware of the fact that you might not be accepted for any reason. ))
  • (( Be an experienced player with great regards of the server & forum rules, respected by the community and able to follow OOC orders as well. ))
  • The State of San Andreas' Government retains the right to add, edit and/or remove any other requirements in the future.

Application format

Respond to this thread with the application format filled in

Any responses that are not from the SA Government must be ignored

Hide contents

Full name:

Address of residence:

Phone number:

Email (( Discord tag )):

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth:

What position are you applying for? (see vacancies below):

Why should you be hired as a government employee?:

Agreement contract

I, Name Surname, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

41958916_logo_state(1).png.ff917541f716aedab4e28e78dbbaf9ca.png

V A C A N C I E S

The Government of the State of San Andreas is hereby looking for the current vacant positions to be fulfilled:

• District Court - State Attorney - applications for that position are done HERE
  • Department of Licensing - City Hall Clerk.
  • State Photographers

(( For more information regarding the vacancies, feel free to send an e-mail to sanandreas@gov.us))

Signed by,

lgOtWaP.png

Tanzidur Hernandez

Governor of San Andreas

Edited by SA Government

• 1 month later...

Full name: Jethalal_Gada

Address of residence: Willowfield,Los Santos

Phone number:43799

Email (( Discord tag )):Kar98tik#9031

Date of Birth: 2020-07-08

Place of Birth: Los Santos

What position are you applying for?:State Photographers 

Why should you be hired as a government employee?: Because I want to help the people of San Andreas and I think if I get a chance to join Government I will assist public better

Agreement contract

I, Jethalal Gada, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

Edited by gupta_jee

Full name: Kikita Cadwell

Address of residence: Paradiso, San Fierro

Phone number: 6789

Email (( Discord tag )): doggies#6969

Date of Birth: 2018-05-31

Place of Birth: San Fierro

What position are you applying for?: State Photographers

Why should you be hired as a government employee?: Photography is my hobby and i would like to be come state photographers

Agreement contract

I, Kikita Cadwell, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

• Like 1

Full name: Kaushal Gambino

Address of residence: Marina , Los Santos

Phone number: 769

Email (( Discord tag )): Kaushal#0880

Date of Birth: 05-07-2000

Place of Birth: Las Ventures

What position are you applying for? : State Photographer

Why should you be hired as a government employee?: I was in in SAPD too as Lead State Trooper serving the state , not i want to join government as Photographer and do my work with my dedication and courtesy, I wanted to join before also but at that time i was working with SAPD. Now i left it, so i am applying here. Photography is my hobby as well and i found it.

Agreement contract

I, Kaushal Gambino, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

• 2 weeks later...

Full name: Christina Jackson

Address of residence: Commerce Los Santos.

Phone number: 2334

Email (( Discord tag )): lejslimon#0914

Date of Birth: 2019/02/23

Place of Birth: Los Santos.

What position are you applying for?:Secretary of State.

Why should you be hired as a government employee?: This job is everything I want to show people they can do and something that's been stopped before. And never to be dormant. I believe I will win this job.And Im the first black woman applying in this position.

Agreement contract

I, Christina Jackson, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

• 4 weeks later...

Full name: Diana Mey

Address of residence: Idlewood,Number 45,Los Santos.

Phone number: 2334

Email (( Discord tag )): DianaM#0914

What position are you applying for?:Secretary of State.

Why should you be hired as a government employee?:Im experienced of being Secretary of State,and I want this job because I want to work for the San Andreas,to do my best and to help people as much as I can.This job is a job that you are near people,you can hear their problems and everything.So I want to help them with as much as I can.

Agreement contract

I, Diana Mey, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

Full name: Kaushal Stokes

Address of residence: Marina , Los Santos

Phone number: 769

Email (( Discord tag )): Kaushal#0880

Date of Birth: 05-07-2000

Place of Birth: Las Ventures

What position are you applying for? : Secretary of Treasury

Why should you be hired as a government employee?: I was in in SAPD too as Lead State Trooper serving the state , not i want to join government as Secretary of Treasury and do my work with my dedication and courtesy, I wanted to join before also but at that time i was working with SAPD. Now i left it, so i am applying here. Secretary of Treasury is a very responsible and high post, i do management of funds in many companies and groups for example San Andreas Impoinding and Towing (SAIT). 

Agreement contract

I, Kaushal Stokes, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

Full name: Arthur Davis

Address of residence:36, Idlewood,Los Santos

Phone number:70712

Email (( Discord tag )): NOORSANDHU#0001

Date of Birth:20/05/1996

Place of Birth: Los Santos

What position are you applying for? (see vacancies below): State Photographers

Why should you be hired as a government employee?: I should be hired as a State Photographer because Photography is my passion and I love to do that moreover I am a experienced Photographer.

Agreement contract

I, Name Surname, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

Full name: Thereza Mey

Address of residence: Idlewood Los Santos.

Phone number: 75658

Email (( Discord tag )): Thereza_Mey#3827

What position are you applying for?:State Photographs

Why should you be hired as a government employee?:  I really like this job photography its my hobby,Ireally like to work with Government.Ive worked before too!

Agreement contract

I, Thereza Mey, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

Full name: DeAndre Jackson (hidden IGN)

Address of residence: Red County, San Andreas

Phone number: 6000

Email (( Discord tag )): Zeus #8548

Date of Birth: 1/1/1990

Place of Birth: Las Venturas hospital, San Andreas

What position are you applying for? (see vacancies below): Secretary of Homeland 

Why should you be hired as a government employee?: I am confident that my knowledge can contribute to the security of the state.

Agreement contract

I, DeAndre Jackson, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

Full name: Hunter Morrison

Address of residence: NR. 1356. Marina, Los Santos

Phone number: 71823

Email (( Discord tag )): Ink#2660

Date of Birth: 11/9/1984

Place of Birth: London, United Kingdom.

What position are you applying for? (see vacancies below): State Photographer

Why should you be hired as a government employee?: I want to help the government by filling up their vacancies, and it has been a dream of mine to join the government ever since I got to the State of San Andreas. I also have a small interest of being a photographer.

Agreement contract

I, Hunter Morrison, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

Edited by Playz