Server Feedback

LocMax

• Community Manager

Hello our dear community members,

At least once a month, we will be creating a survey which you, the players, will voluntarily fill in, in order to help us with improving the server based upon everyone's feedback. The feedback must be honest and straight, and as written in the form itself, you will not be punished for submitting honest feedback, even if it's criticizing the features, the staff or the management. To resolve problems in the community, we need to be told of them from your perspectives, and to do that, we need your honest feedback, and to get honest feedback, we cannot make people fear of submitting it by punishing them for submitting negative views or criticism. 

How it works is very simple, we created a form with a few questions, answer them as detailed as possible, elaborate every issue and suggestion into details, and post general cons and pros of your ideas. Just ensure that your answers are detailed, instead of blatantly listing things that are wrong, and not explaining how are they wrong and how would you suggest us to fix those issues.

CLICK ME TO SUBMIT FEEDBACK

Edited by OUSSEMA

I sincerely hope that my feedback was appealing, and that it contributes to a bright future. Also, I hope that the last suggestion is to be considered with all seriousness, and to be discussed by the management for further decision making. Best suggestion, i swer.

Nevertheless, hope the feedback was ok :)

Topic title; "Feedack"

I guess the server feedback form could do with reviewal seeing as it asks people what their age is, their in-game name twice, what software they use to edit maps and so on.

Edited by Devin

16 minutes ago, Devin said:

Topic title; "Feedack"

I guess the server feedback form could do with reviewal seeing as it asks people what their age is, their in-game name twice, what software they use to edit maps and so on.

I don't get the idea. Why is that?

• Dylan unfeatured this topic
  • James locked this topic