Vicc.

• What is your Discord account?
    Vicc#8107

• When did you get banned?
    06/10/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxicity.

• Personal comment

I'm improving and trying my best to improve, im not spreading no more toxicity in forums, I've read the ooc rules. I hope you'll accept my good behaviour this time. You can also ask the Moderators if I had posted or try to post a insult/hate commet. Also, was told to appeal after a month, its over.

Edited by Vicc.
Was told to appeal after a month, its over.

Hello, Vicc#8107!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 2 weeks later...

@WestonBro, go to my profile and check all my posts, im improved, no toxicity/hate/insults/using bad words/ or the toxicity i spread in my past. Past is Past, its a new me now. Hope you'll forget me this time, im very sorry for the things i did in this past few months, and again bro, you can check my forum posts, no toxicity at all.

• Community Owner

So you just got unbanned in SA:MP and already received your first mute? Lets see how you behave in-game for at least two weeks. Maybe if you show some good behaviour there too, we can unban you on discord.

3 hours ago, Mikro said:

So you just got unbanned in SA:MP and already received your first mute? Lets see how you behave in-game for at least two weeks. Maybe if you show some good behaviour there too, we can unban you on discord.

Hey! Arron started it in /p in other language, but whatever, thanks for giving a chance. I'll try my best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Owner
On 9/24/2020 at 12:17 AM, Mikro said:

at least two weeks

At least! And two weeks is tomorrow, not today. Be patient or I will just skip this request for a few extra days.

• Community Owner

That is averaged to make it readable. I said two weeks on September 24. Only today it is 2 weeks later.

Lets hope you have finally learned your lesson because this is probably your last chance in our discord server. Any toxicity, moaning, annoying or any other bullshit will result in another ban. Unbanned.