Unban appeal - Ghost_Rider

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ghost_Rider

• Which staff member banned you?
    MattewC

• When did you get banned?
    06/01/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Constant returning after death

• Personal comment

Sir MathewC,

I am sorry i returned after death but today i was angry cause whenever we plant seeds something bullshits happens [Not trying to be bad with you].See we do so much efforts and we wasted so much time for nothing? Today i was the most happy praying to Allah that today we get this all without any trouble.But first our internet was coming bad and then when it was ok our light went out, if it won't happen we  would have done it already and would be waiting for the dealer to come, please try to understand sir i am so sorry about that and from my side it won't happen again please unban me i want to play in this server because i have waited for this server for such a long time because i like to play in RP servers, RPing is realistic and i like it very much + i am not the only one who made this mistake many people do and they should be forgived at least two times you forgived me one time now please forgive me again it won't happen again it won't happen never.I hope you unban me and i will sorry you one more time + it is your server your choice but i just want to say again please unban me.

Regards,Ghost_Rider

• Community Manager

AGAIN? 

You got to understand if you're gonna play as a criminal, you'll also have to deal with the consequences of being one. Having your stuff stolen, or seized by cops is just some of them. Yes, it can be frustrating, but as you've chosen this life, you've automatically assumed this risk.

From Kacper

"Hi Ghost,

I have also been monitoring your behaviour in game. It just seems like you're online to shoot a few people and go off. I have also spoken to you a few days ago regarding a DM situation, which was completely unacceptable. You have killed a Helper on duty helping a player. Why should we let you back, and how are you planning to improve your attitude towards the server?"

Please let me get back in the server i have no other good server to play in and i'll not do it again i am sorry sir it won't again and never if i do it again never unban me back thrice, i am veteran member in here and never hacked in this community ever.

I waited for this server to release for a long time please don't get me into a situation like this.