Mouda_Haddad banned by Anonymous

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mouda_Haddad

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    06/15/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    hacking

• Personal comment

i didn't even hack, i'm just using a better gta 4 animation to make the character like changes only the animations of gta san original animations with gta 4 physics or ragdoll or even climbing or running animations cause i get bored of gta san andreas animations and i thought it changes only the character running animations but i didn't know it will make the character run fast and this is my first ban here.

Here's the proof i download it 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9tmbah6gj4cc4b6/GTA_SA_IV_Better_Animation_by_Jengsebong007.rar/file

Password of the file jengsebong007 if you wanna see what is inside the folder

Edited by Mouda_Haddad

Hello, Mouda_Haddad!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

you were running faster than possible normally - remove the mods you're using which alter animations in such a way which gives you benefits

• Like 1

i did remove the mod yesterday and replace it with the original gta san andreas animation, i really didn't know it can affect the running speed cause i play gta 4 sometimes and i didn't notice that the running animation in the original game is fast! @LocMax

50rextzwf.jpg

Edited by Mouda_Haddad