BaLLaS banned by Mudoo_Admins

viCTor_kaNE
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Temple Drive Ballas And National Balla Association

• Which staff member banned you?
    Mudoo_Admins

• When did you get banned? 
  • Started from a month maybe
  • What is the ban reason?
  • Admins targeting BaLLaS For no reason and perm temp Banning them

THE BALLAS SAY - DONT TARGET US FOR NO REASON

#JUCTICEFORBaLLaS

Edited by viCTor_kaNE
  • Like 1

Hello, Victor_Kane!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Ah shit here we go again --- 

YOU BANNED ME FOR A SILLY REASON, LUKE WOODS, YAKIN JOHNSON , ODANE COLE AND TYRONE PURPZ.... IF YOU WANNA BAN SOMEONE WITH SILLY REASON WHY DONT YOU BAN THAT MAGGADINOS AND GAMBINOS ??? AND THAT MOTHERFUCKING MOBSTERS, YOU BROUGHT TDB DOWN, YOU REMOVED THEM FROM THE SERVER AND NOW YOU DOIN SAME TO NBA YALL TRYING TO BRING THE BALLAS DOWN FOR YOUR OWN SILLY REASONS, IF YOU WANNA DO THIS GO TO YOUR OWN SERVER ANS DO THIS, I HAVE NO MORE RESPECT FOR THIS ADMINS ...ONE DAY OVER NO REPLY TO THE APPEAL WHEN ALL ARE SEEING IT.........IM GONNA BET THIS SERVER IS GONNA FALL DOWN VERY EARLY IF YALL THE ADMINS. @Mikro

IM NOT SORRY FOR THE CAPS

IM NOT SORRY FOR TAGGING MIKRO

Edited by viCTor_kaNE
  • Like 1

LMAOOOOO, Yall banned Tyrone for lying , is that a reason to Perm ban lmaooo, i cant stop laughing on yall., Saw the reason, 

'He claims im lying' Lmaoooo 👍👍👍👍, You all the Ez admins man. Just came to the wrong server, fucking the Good. server up to down ... lmaooooo, Cmon man, the whole Forums is knowing that admins are targeting Ballas. I dont see one, i mean one Mafia or Mobster banned from months or in forums too loool , i dont know how to express my laugh. Atleast if you want to tartget, dont show it man, do i t indirectly like yall are doin with me not responding and replying to mee.. lmaooooooo , i cant find the best emoji too🤣😂🤣.. I know you all are seeing this appeal but not replying ..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by viCTor_kaNE
  • Like 2

Admins dont reply, Let all the forum see this appeal.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Really , how silly can yall be ? banning for 'He claims im lying' ?? 😂🤣😂,, (Im gonna make this appeal a documentary in Mudoo History and make a movie ,, ill let yall know the Movie's Cast later)

Edited by viCTor_kaNE

• Community Owner
9 hours ago, viCTor_kaNE said:

LET MIKRO HIMSELF LOCK THIS APPEAL. I CHALLENGE ALL THE ADMIN TO NOT DENY THIS APPEAL.

First admin to deny this appeal wins a cookie!!

• Popcorn 2

19 Hours over no one replying to Tyrone's appeal, not mine BUT they are replying to all other, may I ask why ????,, OHH you thinking what about me? I think 3 days over nobody replied to mine appeal :D, and I'm getting messages of people saying 'it looks like they actually targeting y'all. 

Edited by viCTor_kaNE