[POLITICAL] Interview with the candidates

SAN.png

LOCAL | CRIME | ENTERTAINMENT | POLITICS | SPORTS | TRAVEL | HEALTH | WEATHER | OPINION | NATIONAL

POLITICAL

Interview with the candidates.

By: Billy Bumpkin |  8th May, 2020.

A few hours, that is the time voters still have left to vote for the governor election. At ten 'o clock tonight, various pollingstations submitted data that confirms a total of 255 votes have been cast already. Obviously this must be a very exciting time for all three candidates... And when's a better time then now,to ask them how this campaign has been for them. And how they think about what the outcome will be this Saturday at 22:00! Today I met with candidate Ace Westbrooks, Vice governor candidate Luqman Shabbir and candidate Richie Kavanagh.

Ace Westbrooks

Article3-T.thumb.jpg.ddc67bf290be1c717b35ed4807f51946.jpg

Billy: "Billy, from SAN News. "

Billy: "How did you feel about the campaign? It's been a stormy one hasn't it."

Ace: "It was fun at the start, but it became really tough afterwards. Escpecially after the attacks and threats."

Billy: "And do you have faith in the outcome in a couple days?"

Ace: "Yes. I'm indeed confident about winning. Lets hope the best one takes over."

Billy:" Very good. Thank you for your time. Best of luck the coming days: "

Luqman Shabbir

Article2.thumb.jpg.e3fcefe094e3f75ded7c8e51d6711380.jpg

Billy: "Mister Luqman, I tried to reach out to your Candidate Mr. Khan. I couldn't reach him but I think you can convey the story."

Billy: "How was your experience during this campaign?"

Luqman: "As Shehryar has experience and I am new, so it was a bit hard for me bit.."

Billy: "I see your party has made a lot of effort during the campaign. "

Luqman: "Yes, this is right. We really worked hard for this and we are tired now, we must need rest."

Billy: "Hahah! Allright then, one more question, then i'll leave you to rest.

Billy: "How is the faith inside your party? Do you think your party has a good chance of winning?"

Luqman: "Yes for sure, I have full faith in Shehryar and we trust on our hard work."

Billy: "Alright thank you very much for your time, that concludes the interview. Best of luck for the elections.

Luqman: "No I have to thank you. You guys are doing great work."

Richie Kavanagh

Article1.thumb.jpg.6a48a60688a3312f670059c71ab31a44.jpg

Billy:" Good evening, mr. Kavanagh. Have a few minutes?"

Billy:" So, I'd like to know how you have experienced this campaign so far. It sure was a big one, wasn't it."

Richie: "Lots of good emotions, loads of new connections, hours spent innovating in the home office.

Richie Kavanagh chuckles.

Richie: "No problems with the rest of the community, no assasination attempts, everything ran smoothly.

Richie: "I do need to thank my experienced team for it; Vice-governor candidate Julio Murphy, campaignmanager Liza Stokes, Head of security, Flynn McGregor, District judge Ben Blake, Chief Justice Weston Lockehead, The Stokes family.

Billy chuckles

Billy: "I'm sure we don't have all night long mr Kavanagh! Haha."

Richie: "What's the second piece?"

Billy:"Another question real quick; How excited are you for the outcome of this race? Do you have faith your party will win? Or is it going to be a close one."

Richie: "I'm very excited, I've been standing here for 24 hours straight. You can't see it in my face right now."

Richie: "Because i'm tired as hell! Ha-ha"

Billy: "Hah-ha! Just keep those shades on, and people won't notice!"

Richie: "I do believe it will be a tight race as we saw in the poll results but I think our party has a strong chance to make it this term. "

Billy: "Allright, well thank you very much for your time sir, best of luck!"

Richie: "My pleasure, thank you!"

• Like 5