Mikal_Thundercock banned by Jan Svensson

Mikal
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mikal_Thundercock

• Which staff member banned you?
    Jan Svensson

• When did you get banned?
    04/16/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Quitting to avoid death/arrest, continuously breaking server rules.

• Personal comment

I'm seriously starting to question the judgement of administration in this server, especially considering the fact that I haven't ban evaded.

• Like 1

Hello, Mikal_Thundercock!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

My apologies. Someone logged in with quite a similar name, spammed "FUCK MUDOO" all over the public chat, I should've made sure that it was you before I proceeded with banning, I was just so distracted. I apologize once again. 

9 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

My apologies. Someone logged in with quite a similar name, spammed "FUCK MUDOO" all over the public chat, I should've made sure that it was you before I proceeded with banning, I was just so distracted. I apologize once again. 

You should have just carried on blaming me anyway, it goes nicely with the shit that Jan has banned me for and can't even  bother to show up to explain what I actually did.

• Like 1

• Community Owner

I must note here that Jan was only the executor of this ban and was not responsible for it. The ban request can from the management.

3 minutes ago, Mikro said:

I must note here that Jan was only the executor of this ban and was not responsible for it. The ban request can from the management.

That's what was said in my last unban request where I don't think "continuously breaking server rules", after looking at my punishment history, held up.

Maybe management can enlighten me as to when I quit to avoid death or arrest, and what the "continuously breaking server rules" is all about.

• Like 1

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

This is where you quit to avoid being arrested or to avoid dying, now can you explain me the exact reason which made you quit at this exact moment ? 

unknown.png

And I'd like to also know how did all of these punishments occur within only one week.

Edited by Salvatore

30 minutes ago, Salvatore said:
  Hide contents

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

This is where you quit to avoid being arrested or to avoid dying, now can you explain me the exact reason which made you quit at this exact moment ? 

unknown.png

And I'd like to also know how did all of these punishments occur within only one week.

Wow, that must be from last night, I had been evading police for a while because Eren gets a boner when he can find some reason to suspect me, hadn't seen any cops for like 15 minutes, decided to take a Dodo from LSAP so I could go sit on some sky scraper and go AFK without having to worry about some pig moaning, whilst flying past Idlewood I got lagged the fuck out by who I assume was some hacking nub that just spawned at Unity Station, I couldn't see shit and was basically playing at 2 fps so I just quit, didn't actually know where I was going to end up when I logged in today and assumed I would die falling to the ground, actually mentioned it in Discord after I left.

13Gq0Zv.png

As for my punishment history, I'll try to sum them up for you here, not sure if you'll be able to comprehend the fact that I'm pretty much new to the server, just because I played Argoshit for a long time doesn't mean I knew about the new rules in Mudoo.

• Warn DM in admin sit - No idea why I would be doing that... Won't deny it though, may have been for top keks.
  • A jail for breaking safezone rule - Both times someone else had initiated an aggressive confrontation with myself, both times I defended myself, wasn't familiar with the rule and Derek didn't explain it to me properly the first time he punished me.
  • Ban for extensive punishments in short period of time - As my only punishments at the time were the 3 above, false.
  • Continuous cop baiting - Can't remember what this was for, I think I shouted "Fuck the police" whilst driving past some cops, wow so bad.
  • Quitting to avoid death/arrest, continuously breaching server rules - I've explained what happened and whether you believe it or not I don't really care, I've provided what evidence I have and hackers have been lagging out parts of the map lately, how else would I become landed in a position like that in a Dodo with cops aiming their guns at me, if I had seen cops on the minimap, I would have been flying higher or away to avoid them, and as for the continuous rule breaking - There is none, quit trying to imply there is.

Edited by Mikal
  • Like 1

I need to comment here that you are using me as a bullshit excuse for supporting your appeal. You kept /call-ing 911 for no reasons at all at GS9 only to bait the cops into starting a non reasonable shootout, and then after you killed a volunteer who responded to the call, you were suspected and kept driving past the cops and insulting them just to initiate a pursuit/another shootout.

I want to state here that your only intentions in the server aren't for RP but for having toxic and cancerous behavior only to bait everyone into a shootout without any previous reason. I am not speaking this out of a personal opinion or a grudge, but I am speaking facts.

4 hours ago, Arendameth said:

I need to comment here that you are using me as a bullshit excuse for supporting your appeal. You kept /call-ing 911 for no reasons at all at GS9 only to bait the cops into starting a non reasonable shootout, and then after you killed a volunteer who responded to the call, you were suspected and kept driving past the cops and insulting them just to initiate a pursuit/another shootout.

I want to state here that your only intentions in the server aren't for RP but for having toxic and cancerous behavior only to bait everyone into a shootout without any previous reason. I am not speaking this out of a personal opinion or a grudge, but I am speaking facts.

I'm not using you to support my appeal at all thank you, I simply stated my view of whats been happening, so I prank call 911 alot, so what? Most of the time my phone is switched off straight after and I never put my correct location down anyway, logs will support that, last time I checked prank calling 911 wasn't against server rules.

Frankly you're chatting complete and utter shit, I have always been anti-police, I'm a full time criminal, even when I've been on police duty I've been corrupt as hell, murdering and robbing, abusing people (within roleplay), you just class this anti-police attitude as cop baiting and any time you see me you just assume I'm cop baiting, I bet when I connect to the server and you see my name pop up you rage to yourself and think I'm cop baiting you, it's ironic you talk about me baiting cops, since lately it's cops who come to me non stop, here's an example.

Just last night I was driving in Vinewood hills with Rusty looking at the maps people have done to their houses, and who shows up in the distance? - Eren, on his way to harass me even though I wasn't wanted (how did you know I was in Vinewood Hills?), knowing what was coming I just drove off, completely off the radar and 2 minutes later you suspect me for attempted murder or some shit like that, so don't go crying that I'm always looking for cops when most of the time it's actually cops looking for me, and this only started since you abused admin powers to see who was using a mask on cop duty and secure a copban against my self, something which you admitted to doing, you even mocked my roleplay as seen here, which would have prevented you from cop banning me, but even after seeing logs, you refused to remove my cop ban - Why? Personal issue maybe?

I'm willing to bet there is a topic in the Administration boards titled "Mikal Thundercock" where admins (who are primarily SAPD) post non-stop bullshit about me, I bet every time I'm reported it's posted there in order to further worsen my image to management (who keep authorising my ban for "constant rulebreaking" despite me having hardly any punishments (why is this the case if I'm so bad?)),  it's quite funny that I hang around with a few people and we always do the same shit together, and yet I'm the only one being punished all the time, the one being frozen by admins and TPed around the map made to constantly explain myself, perhaps these managers should come in-game and spectate me for a bit instead of listening to the word of those who don't know how to conduct themselves properly in-game, nevermind myself, I've been hounded ever since I came back and you wonder why I'm so hostile all the time?

Edited by Mikal
typo
  • Like 2

If everything on your path is correct then why will an administrator bother you? You're doing everything wrong and you think you're covering it up in a smart way. Also when is the last time you've roleplayed something in the server? Do you even have intentions to roleplay or you're here to just lure people into shooutouts? 

6 hours ago, Derek Shelby said:

If everything on your path is correct then why will an administrator bother you? You're doing everything wrong and you think you're covering it up in a smart way. Also when is the last time you've roleplayed something in the server? Do you even have intentions to roleplay or you're here to just lure people into shooutouts? 

Because of the well known issue of players reporting for DM whenever they get killed regardless of whether they actually got DMed or not, and the other well known issue of admins pandering to them constantly instead of just telling them to gather evidence and go report on forums, also I roleplay all the time before killing somebody unless they initiate a shootout with myself first, I'm a full time criminal and I spend all my time robbing people, if they don't comply they get capped, quite a few times we've kidnapped people and dumped them in the middle of nowhere without killing them, you clearly don't have an issue with this as the people I do it with are still playing on the server.

Now lets get back to the facts on my ban.

- Yes I left the server, when I was being lagged the fuck out by a hacker, something which has been happening constantly and at no point was I aware that I had crashed into the ground and that police were pointing their guns at me, as I said, if I had seen cops around GS9, why would I be trying to land anywhere there? I knew I was wanted and I knew Eren had the whole PD searching for me, you can even ask Rusty this as cops kept going to GS9 asking where I was, I didn't bother coming back because the server was getting boring anyway and it was going on 1am, plus it's not fun to play at 2 frames per second.

- Am I a constant rule breaker? Nope. I went 5 days after my last ban without punishment, and all you have to show for the current "constant rule breaking" ban is a warning for cop baiting, doesn't hold up IMO.

It's just 120 seconds cooldown. Next time when you get knocked, just hold your piss a bit more and your dogs can wait.

In this case, if you got affected by the hacker, state in either /b and /support. An admin will surely sort it out. Considering the server getting attacked by troll hackers on a daily basis, a normal person would get pissed and leave at the time but try to sort it out first.

Unbanned.