Andrew_Gambino banned by Gunther_Lastname

Andrew
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andrew_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Gunther_Lastname

• When did you get banned?
    04/12/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Abusing furniture system

• Personal comment

Like a week ago , Mike discovered the gate of making cash from furniture store ( we had idlewood and jefferson stores ) . We were boosting prices of proprties with furniture from our stores . Well , we didn't abuse and make billions . We were going to stop and most probably report it. Mike only made1 million and I made around 2-2.5 , while we could make infinite money. We did some cash for ourselves , we didn't abuse it hardly. We were at the point for stopping.

We are aware we should have reported it or not abusing it from the begenning . I have 4.5 million in hand now , so managers can remove all hand money 

Edited by Andrew

Hello, Andrew_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner
6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Mike made only 1 million and I made around 2-2.5

Our accurate information straight from the server and cash logs say:

Mike: $1.400.000

Andrews: $8.200.000

7 minutes ago, Andrew said:

we didn't abuse it hardly. We were at the point for stopping

What a lame excuse. There is no soft or hard abusing. This is plain simple abuse.

35 minutes ago, Mikro said:

Our accurate information straight from the server and cash logs say:

Mike: $1.400.000

Andrews: $8.200.000

What a lame excuse. There is no soft or hard abusing. This is plain simple abuse.

Well , 8.2 million?

I had 4.5m hand money , furniture store which i've already had before , a pns in fort carson which i paid 1.7m buyout + 900k value . So , how you got 8.2m?

If you check logs , check only the differnce of properties before buying and selling

Because I'm sure I haven't made 8m 

Edited by Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Your account has been wiped and this is your final chance (third ban) - if you remain being naive and greedy you're very quickly gonna fall under 4th ban and a very long denial of future unban requests