[LOCAL] Crime Rate in Los Santos

James

sSXZik4.png

LOCAL | CRIME | ENTERTAINMENT | POLITICS | SPORTS | TRAVEL | HEALTH | WEATHER | OPINION | NATIONAL

― CRIME RATE IN LOS SANTOS ―

INCREASE OF CRIME RATE IN LOS SANTOS, OFFENDERS UNKNOWN

CRIME RATE IN LOS SANTOS  ― Offenders Unknown

By James BarksdaleMarch 20, 2020 - 2:55 PM

Los Santos has always been a city with high crime rates, however the crime rate in March increased by 46% compared to February. However this isn't the most concerning. Along with the different crime types, house burglary now stands out, which takes up to 15% of the whole crime in Los Santos, only falling behind homicide, smuggling and narcotics distribution.

While in previous month about hundred houses were robbed, this month a new group of burglars have taken the appearance, robbing more then hundred and fifty houses, taking luxurious items, electronics. One Richman citizen also reported that when he entered his house he could not recognize the place. Everything was messed up and his XBOX consoles and laptops with other PC components and electronics were all gone from shelves.

"These guys are pretty serious. They have their own unique prints; they enter the houses undetected, bypassing all the security. Then they turn the houses alarm off, taking everything they believe will be fit to the business"

Following are the news provided to us by our reporters, let's have a look;

Assassination at Gant Bridge  ― Offender Unknown

By Reporter Henry Jones | March 18, 2020 - 12:00 PM

"I was roaming in my chopper, I was passing Gant Bridge when I suddenly saw a large group of individuals talking, Some had weapons out. I turned on my camera from the chopper and took some pictures, Later one of these men shot the hostage/the guy who was assassinated, I took the pictures and rushed from the scene"

** Following footage shows an innocent man being shot on head, faces/blood would be blurred ** 

mKefkoU.png

Suicide Bomber  ― Los Santos Airport

By Reporter Shane Williams | March 19, 2020 - 8:00 PM

"There was a civilian who made a nine-one-one call and stated that he would explode himself along with the plane if he doesn't get 200,000$ from the government. The PD units rushed there. Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) and FBI were deployed to take care of the situation. The guy was wearing a suicide bomb jacket. Chief Lockheed was the negotiator, he made a call to the guy, asked him to approach towards him n take the money, once he started to approach he was headshot'd by the SWAT team"

** Following footage shows the suspect getting shot down, face/blood would be blurred ** 

iNvED4R.png
drp8IDj.jpg

In conclusion Los Santos is a garbage dump of economical, social and cultural problems as a result of failed politics. Improvement of the city proper will be a long process if an administration takes control that gets everybody to face the right direction but otherwise the city's just going to fall from one problem into another.

• James changed the title to [San Andreas News] Crime Rate in Los Santos
  • James changed the title to [LOCAL] Crime Rate in Los Santos
  • 2 weeks later...