sveta_ferari banned by eduardo_santos

lukjano
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    sveta_ferari

• Which staff member banned you?
    eduardo_santos

• When did you get banned?
    02/27/20

• What is the ban reason?
    "DM/Troll/Constant rule breaks"

• Personal comment

Hello I am jovanca gvardia and i will be posting this unban request on behalf of sveta as his english is not very good.  You need to understand that he's a rather new player who barely speaks english. I explained the rules to him a while ago and he tries to respect them but he doesn't fully understand where his bad english attempts to rp turns into dm.  Yet I find this punishment to be too much, his temper exploded because he didn't understand what was going on and that could have simply been handled with a temp ban. It would be really nice of you to lift this ban, and i will make sure sveta behaves in future, just like he did in past. 

Hello, sveta_ferari!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

He can cut the bull shit of being barely understanding it, he rammed me first intentionally and then i left him said nothing, he came back kept ramming me and then demanded money from me, i warned him for Un-RP rams, next he goes after 5 mins he starts ramming another player, yet he was again warned by Charles, next moment he goes rams cops and out of no where he starts shooting them.

He speaks and understand in a decent level to understand what I told him about rams and his reply there was "I was just enjoying sorry won't do".

I don't see him being sorry any sort, tell him to admit faults and put effort into his unban or he can stay banned

While you might fool someone who doesn't know him, he's my real life friend and I better than anyone know how many times he needed translating while roleplaying. 

4 minutes ago, INFERNO said:

he rammed me first intentionally and then i left him said nothing, he came back kept ramming me and then demanded money from me, i warned him for Un-RP rams

He said he tried to rob you, and as I said, being new to the concept of roleplay and english so HE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND everything about roleplay. He tried to stop you but he didn't use /me command because hes a noob and he needs help to learn. Had you tried roleplaying instead of warning him maybe he would have actually learned something. When i am in game this sort of thing happens rarely or not at all. So just admit you were wrong to straight up ban him and lets move on.

• Community Owner

He already played here for over a month, so he is not that new. At that time he was more active and did not receive that much punishments. Today however this was a part of his attitude:

27-02-2020 14:55:10 - [b] Charles_McCane: Official punishment will be issued.
27-02-2020 14:55:22 - [b] Charles_McCane: So fix your W button it's not our problem
27-02-2020 14:55:52 - [l] sveta_ferari: fuck u
27-02-2020 14:55:57 - [l] sveta_ferari: pussy
27-02-2020 14:56:21 - [l] sveta_ferari: hahahahah

This was after he rammed multiple times and claimed it was a bug of his computer. Clearly this looks like he at least partly understand what was happening as Eduardo also remarked. But he decided to not care.

He does understand some things but his vocabulary is very limited, trust me.  And anyway I'm not denying he fucked up am I? I'm just saying you shouldn't have been so harsh on a guy who is pretty new and doesn't behave like that when i'm around to teach him. He's been inactive for over a month and got banned for a few stupid fuck ups because he simply doesn't understand all parts of IC, OC and rules around both. Banning him won't get us anywhere as he won't learn shit while he's not in game. Just unban him and i will make sure he behaves like he did in past, doesn't that make sense?

23 hours ago, lukjano said:

Guys, please, why is this taking so long?

We've decided to give him a chance, tell him not to ruin it this time. He has been unbanned but make sure that he avoids breaking rules in future. He needs to fix his behavior towards other players - also he has played here for over a month, so he is not that new. Make him go through the server rules properly and tell him to get some basic knowledge of roleplay.

- L & A

• James locked this topic