DON CraZe banned by Eduardo Santos

CraZe
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    DON CraZe

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Santos

• When did you get banned?
    02/12/20

• What is the ban reason?
    DM - Forum Report

• Personal comment

Hi lovely community.

I woke up, having great ideas about my next group and roleplay opportunities until I see my friends messaging me that I am banned. At first I thought it was a wrong ID as to why would I be banned when I wasn't ingame, but later checked the forums and saw myself reported for invalid reason. Let's clear something here, I am not a special person here, sure I have played since the release, but it doesn't give me the right to break the rules, it also makes me a normal player, on which the normal punishments should be given. I have a clean history apart from one ban by Matthew. Why did I get immediately banned?

The incident:- 

Right, i actively murdered a guy, outside of Safe Zone. The safe zone is at Pershing Square, the roleplay took place at Commerace. Even checking the map in-game will show you that it's actually Commerace, not Pershing Square.  Once I knocked the guy, the Taxi Driver pulled up. To be safe, I thought about checking him for any Cameras. So I aimed at him and told him to get out, TO GET OUT, NOT TO DRIVE AWAY.  

[04:43:30] Eric Hills says [Creepy accent]: Oh shit.

[04:43:34] DON CraZe shouts [American accent]: get the fuck out!

[04:43:37] DON CraZe shouts [American accent]: NOW! 

In any way, I didn't told him to leave the scene, as he was about to drive away, I didn't shoot at him, instead I shot at his tire. And so he stopped. After that I proceeded to frisk him, finding no cameras or anything, I let him go,unhurt. How is this in anyway DM? 1, I didn't kill him 2, My shooting was valid 3, Both Eric and Eduardo mistook my message when I said 'get the fuck out' They probably thought I was telling him to leave, but infact I was telling to get out of his TAXI. 

I hope this clears it up, if it was DM, I would have killed Eric there when he tried to leave. 

I also was not contacted for the report by Eduardo or anyone, this is very unprofessional, you have to contact the reported player, to avoid any confusions, clearly that report had many holes. 

QLpiYVK.png

2sZ6bD4.png

Hello, DON CraZe!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

To further add, Mr Ali Shan has clearly lied in his report when he quoted ''get the fuck out of here'' When I never said that. You can check the logs, even by his provided logs you can see that I told him to get out of his car. 

[04:43:30] Eric Hills says [Creepy accent]: Oh shit.

[04:43:34] DON CraZe shouts [American accent]: get the fuck out!

[04:43:37] DON CraZe shouts [American accent]: NOW!