Charles_Francis banned by Sam_Rosso

Charles_Francis
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, Charles_Francis!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

Banned per my request. Start explaining why you are ban evading and what your main account is and I may consider in removing the ban.

6 hours ago, Weston said:

Explain 

1. why you were banned

2. Why did you ban evade 

3. What would change

1)Because i ban evading

2) Cause when i got ban i had no money on my visa card then they told me if you want to come back you have to pay 16 euro then i just made another account cause i love that server it's full of RP

3)I will not do any ban evading more or rulebreak or something illegal on the game like trolling dm and that things i give you my promise

So now it's your decision admins i want to say sorry about that. :)

• Community Owner

My offer still remains; donate the money you owe us (16 euro) and you will be able to play on your main account (Alex_Andolini). There's no other option; waiting 6 months does not mean you can banevade and-/or we allowing you to play again on our services. You are ignorant if you first scam us 16 euro and arent willing to pay it back but yet you are here to banevade and rulebreak even more.

50 minutes ago, Dylan said:

My offer still remains; donate the money you owe us (16 euro) and you will be able to play on your main account (Alex_Andolini). There's no other option; waiting 6 months does not mean you can banevade and-/or we allowing you to play again on our services. You are ignorant if you first scam us 16 euro and arent willing to pay it back but yet you are here to banevade and rulebreak even more.

But idh visa card to pay again so can you give me a chance?

and i can start with new account no problem

59 minutes ago, Dylan said:

But i don't have a visa card but i promise you when i create one i will donate more than 16 euros.

And may i have a last chanse and i will change my behavior and if you want i can start with a new account i wish you accept me for the last time.

Thank you.

• Community Owner
1 hour ago, Dylan said:

No. Make a new ban appeal once you are able to donate.