Andrew_Gambino banned by Derek

Andrew
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andrew_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Derek

• When did you get banned?
    01/04/20

• What is the ban reason?
    using illegal modifications

• Personal comment

I got banned for camera mod , which I used for mapping / videos . I have to say also that Matthew Carter had already known me and Blake(Malcom) had been using the mod for a long while.

But of course , when you don't listen to his orders , he wants you banned.

Screenshot (80) - Copy.png

Screenshot (80).png

Edited by Andrew

Hello, Andrew_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You can have guarantees 100% because I have never used it with bad intentions , only for fun and while I was only with Malcom.We didn't use it to harm anyone , never used it in front of people. I will have it removed without and objections. It was a modification used mostly for getting out of bugged situtations , recording videos or mapping higher points of objects.

Edited by Andrew

• Community Manager

You claim it was not used with bad intention and only fun, okay. The facts are, it is an advantage for you to just fly from ground up to floor 2 without using stairs. You did that some day ago, flying from entrance to the top floor of the hotel directly to your room. It's also an advantage to use it to reach inaccessible places, as you did at a turf once.

It may not be with bad intention as in to harm other players or disturb their gameplay, but the rule states

Hacking is the act of using software, mods or other tools that give you advantage

And being able to reach inaccessible places, or quickly go from ground to top floor without stairs IS an advantage.

Do you understand and agree with what I just stated here?

10 hours ago, LocMax said:

You claim it was not used with bad intention and only fun, okay. The facts are, it is an advantage for you to just fly from ground up to floor 2 without using stairs. You did that some day ago, flying from entrance to the top floor of the hotel directly to your room. It's also an advantage to use it to reach inaccessible places, as you did at a turf once.

It may not be with bad intention as in to harm other players or disturb their gameplay, but the rule states

And being able to reach inaccessible places, or quickly go from ground to top floor without stairs IS an advantage.

Do you understand and agree with what I just stated here?

Yes , I used it only once at turf and I was verbally warned so I haven't used it once after that at any situations.

And yes I used it for climbing to stairs but ONLY when I was alone with malcom , never used it to climb somewhere to kill people or to obtain shits.