Frinzeck_Detrix banned by Toni Andoilini

Frinzeck
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Frinzeck_Detrix

• Which staff member banned you?
    Toni Andoilini

• When did you get banned?
    01/11/19

• What is the ban reason?
    AirBreak

• Personal comment

sa-mp-056.thumb.png.87cbb61263cb0bec4e9e0a148fe7a86c.pngI dont know why he banned me.I was offline since 10 days and when i opened my account yesterday.I saw a ban.But as far as I know i didnt done any airbreak and i was offline from long time because of some work.Unban me.I dont have hacks also.I also dont know the date at which i was banned so i have provided wrong.

Edited by Weston

Hello, Frinzeck_Detrix!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

Alright, let's start with this bullshit:

12 hours ago, Frinzeck said:

I am not lying.I swear i am not online from 9 to 10 days.

08-12-2019 08:49:06 - [LOGIN] Frinzeck_Detrix (2)(0) successfully logged in

It's okay, maybe Tyrone wasnt clear enough so let's give you another chance to tell us the truth.

• Community Owner

We gave you enough already, now it's your turn to man up and be honest. If not, well then there's nothing to discuss further and your appeal will be denied.

Well.I didn't used hacks.well my brother is that type of shit.He installed cleo or what idk.I opened the game.I pressed shift while pressing arrow key and character moved with speed then i quit after some minutes and wait for my bro.he came andd removed but i was banned :(

• Community Owner
3 minutes ago, Frinzeck said:

Well.I didn't used hacks.well my brother is that type of shit.He installed cleo or what idk.I opened the game.I pressed shift while pressing arrow key and character moved with speed then i quit after some minutes and wait for my bro.he came andd removed but i was banned :(

See, was it so hard to admit your wrongdoings? Why did you lie...