Rick_Luciano banned by Frank_Thompson

Rick_Lucchese
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rick_Luciano

• Which staff member banned you?
    Frank_Thompson

• When did you get banned?
    12/07/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Lying to Managers

• Personal comment

Frank said u have to wait 2 weeks to get ur rank back,  now  that 2 weeks is done i asked a manager to set me back frank Perma Ban me 

Hello, Rick_Luciano!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Keep lying, you were given a chance to avoid being banned for script abuse.

You took the chance but in my absence you came crying to jovanca to set you back as you only did something "minor" script abuse is not minor. 

At the time i found out you were invited and given your rights back for multiple days already.

WE SPOKE to eachother that you were given one more chance to serve your 2 weeks not being part of the leadership of TLF. 

You fucked up, went crying and lying to matthew around my back and got your leadership position again.

Well mate, here you are after enough chances. I wont be dealing with your unban appeal but as far as i noticed wjth your punishment history, you wont be back any time soon.

You have excessive punishment history. This is your 5th ban in your record within a year. We have given you enough chances till now. Give me one good reason why should I let you into the server considering after 3rd ban no chances to be given.

Your still not answering the question, plus you have 3 full bans. At this point according to the guideline you have one more chance left before a permanent ban. If you fail to answer a basic question, then i will be forced to set your review date to August 2020. Now answer the question and prove me otherwise.

Edited by Kacper