[REVIEW on 18/11/19] Rooney_Wilson banned by Gunther_Lastname

Rooney Winters
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rooney_Wilson

• Which staff member banned you?
    Gunther_Lastname

• When did you get banned?
    11/05/19

• What is the ban reason?
    PnS Abuse

• Personal comment

Well I accept my mistake, but I have a explanation behind it which is not fake at all or it is not a made story. First of all, when I bought that PnS, I used to get a profit around 20k or something, then slowly it increased to 100k+ per day. I was happy with it and I didnt even know anything such as this bug. When one day I collected 100k (when I was inside the PNS) and when I came outside, I went in the /manage menu to restock the PnS and  I mistakenly pressed "Profit' and I saw 100k again there, I thought this could be my lag so I collected it again and this went on for a few days. But one day I found out that this could be a bug because PnS were resetted lately and of course there is a bug always after an update. I tried to collect proofs to report it on forums for a few days but today when I went in-game, I found myself banned. I am ready to pay back the 500k or something I earned from this (other was my real profit which came from BCR and Andos, cops, etc) and I apologise for what I did but I think I was too late to figure out this bug...  From a long time, I had no punishments and I was playing clean, please give me a chance. 

Hello, Rooney_Wilson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner
3 hours ago, Rooney said:

I thought this could be my lag so I collected it again and this went on for a few days.

Lag for a few days? Right.

I tried to collect proofs to report it on forums for a few days

Few days? For you it started already around 24th of October. You have been collecting profits shortly after each other more then a few times.

I am ready to pay back the 500k or something

Taking into account that you had to restock 126 units within that period, you should have earned a legitimate $126.000. You however took $5.111.000 profit from your PnS. This leaves $4.985.000 which we will take from your bank.

5.1m? Really? I had 3m, I sold my pharmacy and got 4m, then I gambelled and I won around 2m from gambelling which makes me have 6m and then there was also real profit around 2m (I guess, not sure) which makes it 8m. After that all that I have can be the bugged one. I didnt use the bug for my benefit...

Edited by Rooney

I have counted the real profit and it goes around 1.6m and let me clear it again
3m left after buying pns and cars
Sold Pharmacy, got 4m
Gambelled, won around 2m = 6m

Real profit from PNS, 1.6m = 6m + 1.6m = 7.6m
The other, $1.800.000 is the abused one. 

My regular profit was 100k per day which was didnt come from bug at all. I counted the money from logs and I didnt add the money taken from the bug, it goes around 1.6m. Still now upto you if you understood me
Correct me if I am wrong somewhere. 

Edited by Rooney

• Community Owner

Yes, that is exactly the amount you abused the bug for. And that comes from taking all the profit from it and deducing the amount of legit sales from it. It was a real calculation from everything you got. And not like yours from rough estimations on how much you spent and bought.

I have taken $4.985.000 from your bank account.

Unban and possible other punishments are yet to be decided according to the normal unban guidelines.

Wait, what 4.9m mate? I just gave you calculations above. According to them, the money to be taken is 1.8m and you said "Yes, that is exactly the amount you abused the bug for." I told you that the profit which was 100k per day for some days was actually the original and real profit/not abused one at all. Why are you deducing that too? Please explain me every calculation to avoid misunderstandings, thats a request and a humble one.

""You however took $5.111.000 profit from your PnS. This leaves $4.985.000 which we will take from your bank.""

Which 5.1m are you talking about? If thats the total profit from the PnS, then most of the profit in there was original too, not all was the abused one.. Please do the calculations again or something sir, thats a request. 

• Community Owner

Ok then.... Well. From the 21th of October this is what you withdrew (missing two in the screenshot). This counts up to $5.111.000. Due to the nature of the bug your legitimate profit is the last you withdrew minus the first one, thus $238.000 - $76.000 = $162.000. My first calculation was based on the amount of units you refilled, which came to $126.000. So yes, I am sorry, I took $36k too much from a bug abuser. Which, for correctness, I will put back.

Don't know why I am even discussing this... You just have to take what we decide anyways. Additional punishments and further unban request handling are yet to be decided. Don't be surprised if we end up taking more.

afbeelding.png

• Community Owner

This is your second ban. As per the "Ban Appeal consequence system", you will be unbanned the 18th of November. A 40% stat cut I will apply in a few minutes.

Edit: wealth has been cut.

• Mikro changed the title to [REVIEW on 18/11/19] Rooney_Wilson banned by Gunther_Lastname
  • Mikro locked this topic