[Review 08/10/2019] Ali_Bonanno banned by Ray_Walker

Ali_Bahi Gamer
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ali_Bonanno

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ray_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    09/09/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Dont Know

• Personal comment

This Is Not The Reason Banned Me If i Do Dm Or Ban Evading So You Banned me i Need A Valid Reason to Banned me 

Edited by Bruce

Hello, Ali_Bonanno!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Bruce locked this topic
  • Mikro unlocked this topic

You are so so wrong. It is 100 percent valid.

7869555_Screenshot_20190906-115951_SamsungInternet.jpg.f964e250d278fae886dcf3f830e14f45.jpg

Today morning you notified Lilly about the shootout in your language via PM. Which is not IN CHARACTER. 

Why is it so hard for you to understand that PM is not to be used to inform other people about you having fights and shoots???

Instead what do you do? You PM Lilly that "there is fighting here".

Tell me why in the hell should we let you back in the server when you cant properly roleplay?

So, I was at bunker and my friend Lilly Bonanno logged in game so I mistakenly said him on PM that I need backup at bunker but then Lilly Bonanno told me that say it on Walkie Talkie so I called for help on Walkie Talkie and Lilly Bonanno came there with his friend when they came there 2 guys cuffed me after I called backup on WT and Lilly Bonanno and his friend rped with those 2 guys and then Daryl came their and shot them for no reason.
That's all. 

I don't think you can just PM someone a long sentence accidentally. Anyway, You're getting 1 month review date. See you on 8th of October. 

Until than you do not PM staff members and you do not ban evade. Any of these breaches and you'll get 1 month added to your review date.

Edited by Bruce

• Bruce locked this topic
  • 1 month later...