[REVIEW: 25th of June, 2020] Gent_Foxy banned by Aiko_Kannareth

keno buford
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Gent_Foxy

• Which staff member banned you?
    Matteo_Corleone

• When did you get banned?
    04/09/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiacount

• Personal comment

Hello, Am Gent Foxy 
    I did ban appeal because am clear 
    Listen...
    I was one day ig with [Gent_Foxy] And i was full warning, Kicked, Tempban , etcc
    And i was thinking of buying one new network for new Acc, i was thinking of buying one, 

And i go in shop, I buy new network , to play mudoo with new acc , new [Ip]  because i like so much mudoo, 
    And when i fixed new network [new IP] i joined in mudo with [Jacob_Garret] < and in this acc i was clear 
    And admin banned me for Multiaccount
    image.png.070d4517452ecf07413129c0449333da.png[[When i was With Gent Foxy]]
    [[When i was With Jacob Garret]]

image.png.d3d04832394e02751f20da90e537a809.png
    I need one chance, I need to play Mudo Rp again. :(

Edited by Bruce
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Gent_Foxy!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

I know but , i buy new network with new IP [call hight admins to see my Ip] 3 day ago , and today ] i buy new network , new IP complety , and now i started from 0 , because in Gent_FOxy i was full banning and warning and kicked , and i buy nw network to play mudo 

i need to play mudoo because is a good server , i need a shance to play Mudo Rp

With a great Respect
               Keno

• Like 1

If you already know the rules that are listed on this server, you should not do that - you already have a main account so use it, if you have lots of punishments, then change your perspective, your gameplay on the server to getting better, not even more violating existing regulations.

You have broken many rules here and it also doesn't change at all time, why should I give you a chance now?

• Like 2

Because , I buy new network to play mudoo, + In gent Foxy acc i was with new ip + [ Full warn Full kick Full tempab ] etcc..
And i buy new internet with a new Ip to play good because i am clear , and in this acc Jacob garret i have somme chance :((
Etcc
I need to play mudo so much for mudoo i buy new network , i need this chance because i will not do again , am sorry 
"Ik since when i buy  one new network  i can start one new acc because am with new IP and new Internet" but u say not allowed" and now i know 
But i will say Sorry i will not try again 

With a great Respect

Keno!

• Like 1

Changing your IP via a new network does not mean you are allowed to create a new account just because of your account having shittone of punishment. This is your seventh ban and youre going to have a long time review date. 

I'm talking months and alot of them. 

Review date is on 15th of March, 2020. That is 6 months for you.

Ban evading or creating any new account under your new IP will add 1 month to your review date. Dont try because I will find you no matter what.

Bothering any staff member about your ban appeal will add 10 days to your review date.

Good luck.

• Bruce locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...