Damon_Gambino banned by Kacper_Williams

Damon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Damon_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_Williams

• When did you get banned?
    07/21/19

• What is the ban reason?
    aimbot

• Personal comment

I have always came clear about my past bans, hacking was the first ban Kacper gave me for flying over the map. ( I already explained what happened in that scenario )

I provided proof to Bruce McCane that my gta folder + cleo folder contained nothing that is related to AIMBOT or any other cheats. I was just removed off CAC only a couple days ago by Matthew Carter.

Here are screenshots of my GTA folder, and it was sent to Bruce ( who put me on CAC, ordered by Kacper ) a second after i got put on CAC, then banned right after.

In all honesty, I donated my own money to this server a day after i got my CAC off by Matthew Carter. I did make a promise that I would never script abuse / bug abuse in my past ban appeals and I am making a promise right now that I did not use any sort of cheats today, or before. I don't see why I am banned. There is obviously a video that was taken and i would like to see it if that's okay.

Thank you for reading.

( I was literally doing a nitro giveaway today you cuties 😢 )  

W9GovjY1SQeFZ9rrUnjb1g.png

KhcV4aT1TDCLQaEOJgR2HA.png

HppzQ8YIRHaTgy_8pRgFUg.png

lFTuku7FTcGoN2XE3BWAqQ.png

Hello, Damon_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

3 minutes ago, Damon said:

I did make a promise that I would never script abuse / bug abuse in my past ban appeals and I am making a promise right now that I did not use any sort of cheats today, or before. I don't see why I am banned

yeah you did and you failed to stick to your promise as you were constantly aimbotting

no illegal modifications? what about the treeremover.cs? 

I am 100% aware of how the staff goes, honesty is the best policy.

I am being 100% honest here, I did not use any sort of aimbot that would give me advantage over other players.

Gds_bdl4RH60New4F4Xwpg.png

Just now, Kacper said:

yeah you did and you failed to stick to your promise as you were constantly aimbotting

no illegal modifications? what about the treeremover.cs? 

treeremover.cs removes the trees from my map, it doesn't allow me to go through them, it makes it so I cant see them, it helps my fps.

3 minutes ago, Damon said:

I did not use any sort of aimbot that would give me advantage over other players.

Treeremover is an illegal modification which removes trees from your map - which is an advantage over players. 

however, there is evidence of you aimbotting people like you're some sort of god and you somehow keep calling out people out on public chat for duels. "hey lets duel im better than you." leads me to believe your confidence comes from the aimbot you have. the pictures of your directory are nothing, you could've deleted as you got banned. 

so come clean or stay banned for the shit you posess 

I can go on teamviewer if you want, I don't mind, I did that with Diego before as well because my GTA was bugged, I had infinite ammo for sniper ONLY, no other guns, so i reinstalled gta.

I did CHALLENGE a duel to "Anthony_Eix" on TDM where i am put on CAC by the manager. Why would i ask him for a duel on a server im forced CAC on? 

I am confident because there are always 20 cops on my ass everytime im suspected, and most of them talk shit 24/7 that's why i always taunt them after i kill them. However, if there isn't a video of me actually erasing 10 cops with a single gun, how can my confidence show that im using aimbot? i really dont understand. Tree Remover only removes it for me, which allows me to increase my fps. I can remove that if you wish

I cannot come clear to something I am not doing. I have come clear to all of my recent ban appeals, why the hell would i lie to you now? I know how @LocMax works and how the staff works, if no honesty, then no unban.

I am being completely HONEST.