Ali_Bahi banned by Darek_Carter

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ali_Bahi

• Which staff member banned you?
    Darek_Carter

• When did you get banned?
    06/15/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Advertising server

• Personal comment

Hello Bruce I am Say Sorry To You again I am Not Repeat This Mistake Again and I am Also invite my Friend Here in Mudoo Community but This is Not a Reason To Denied I am Not Do Any Ban Evaded in Game and Not Any Do Banable Things Here so Please i am Say Sorry Again unbanned me Next Time I am Not Repeat This Mistake I Love Mudoo Community

Love you Mudoo❤❤❤❤

Hello, Ali_Bahi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Sir I am Not Do That Again if Do Advertising Again You Banned me and I am Accepting my Mistake I do Advertising and Calling Backup on Pm but my Friend Also Said you Can do Rp and Not To Do Dm but I am Also Do Dm in Mudoo I Want 1 Last Chance to Improve my Self and Not Repeat This Mistake Again and I Have Request To All Admin For My Behavior is Not Good but i am Improving All Things and I am Also invited My Friends in Mudoo Rpg Committee and tell Them Join This server This Server is So Cool And I Love Muddo ❤ It's my Promise I am Not Do Any Things which is Banable for Me Sir I want a One Single Chance to Unbanned Me Thank you 

5 hours ago, Ali_Bahi Gamer said:

Sir I am Not Do That Again if Do Advertising Again You Banned me and I am Accepting my Mistake I do Advertising and Calling Backup on Pm but my Friend Also Said you Can do Rp and Not To Do Dm but I am Also Do Dm in Mudoo I Want 1 Last Chance to Improve my Self and Not Repeat This Mistake Again and I Have Request To All Admin For My Behavior is Not Good but i am Improving All Things and I am Also invited My Friends in Mudoo Rpg Committee and tell Them Join This server This Server is So Cool And I Love Muddo ❤ It's my Promise I am Not Do Any Things which is Banable for Me Sir I want a One Single Chance to Unbanned Me Thank you 

try again thats 137 

Sir i am Added the Some Lines in The 200 Words and Then You Can Take Decision

Sir I am Not Do That Again if Do Advertising Again You Banned me and I am Accepting my Mistake I do Advertising and Calling Backup on Pm but my Friend Also Said you Can do Rp and Not To Do Dm but I am Also Do Dm in Mudoo I Want 1 Last Chance to Improve my Self and Not Repeat This Mistake Again and I Have Request To All Admin For My Behavior is Not Good but i am Improving All Things and I am Also invited My Friends in Mudoo Rpg Committee and tell Them Join This server This Server is So Cool And I Love Muddo ❤ It's my Promise I am Not Do Any Things which is Banable for Me Sir I want a One Single Chance to Unbanned Me Thank you And i Have Reqvested You admins please unban me i am much bored now this is the only one server i play in, i want to play with friends i will never rule break again please i am sorry for advertising i will not do it again, please unban me, i already accepted my mistake. again sying sorry please unban me So ThankYou

Edited by Ali_Bahi Gamer

Okay so, regarding your advertisement. After talling with Leonardo he decided that he will give you and your friend another chance. We see you even mentioning the name of that server one more time in discord or in game and you can walk out of here by urself.

About you calling backup via non roleplay. I see one report about you that you ruin other peoples roleplay by calling backup via non roleplay way, you will get banned without asking 1 single question.

About you having a huge punishment history. In the last 3 months you have 16 punishments, that including 2 bans. I see you breaking one single rule of our server in the next 3 months, you are getting banned. No questions asked.

This is your very last chance here so you better not waste it.

Unbanned.