Luzziz_Gambino banned by Frank_Thompson

Luzziz
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Luzziz_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Frank_Thompson

• When did you get banned?
    05/20/19

• What is the ban reason?
    troll hack

• Personal comment

I was just fucking around because I couldn't handle the biased administrators and sa-mp was dead to me so I cheated to not be able to play it, but I wanna play again.

Hello, Luzziz_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

I'll be handling this. I'm more interested in the motivation that led you to cheat than the cheating itself - if you want to detail me, that can be done here or in my PM

I don't mind giving out my statement here about why I had the intentions to start trolling people on the server. I've liked this server since beginning I started to first RP and I really had fun in the start, really tried to stay away from rulebreaking and have fun basically, but this changed after administrators were not helping me as they should've done and you may see this as some bald ass move but I couldn't bear to come back and get frustrated on some incompetent people that are too lazy to even investigate the whole scenario that happens when they are there. 

Anyways, I sat in discord with plenty of administrators and I told them that I didn't want to be here because of the scenarios that happened when it felt like Frank was just blaming me for the situation, I told them that I wanted to be banned so I couldn't be called by others to join in-game and try having fun which I didn't have when these things happen. I'm of course not a victim in this, so I shouldn't bring up the victim card basically but the thing is that I had enough of bs basically, now I want to come back and I have cleaned my folder of all the cheats that I had installed which was some budget hacks, if you want me to provide pictures or something I will send it to you in PM.

Edited by Luzziz

• Community Manager

I understand you could've been frustrated at the moment (and the frustration seemed justified to me), but it doesn't warrants you to break the rules either, as there were plenty of legal paths to find a solution, as this now leads me to think you just ran outta patience instead of trying other means. Next time, i urge you to contact someone higher, or use the staff report section in where we can sit and evaluate the case without the rushing of an ingame situation.

Considering your clean story, you're now unbanned and hopefully aware of what can be done, in case such frustrations occur again.