[Denied] Boyko_Gambino banned by Zac_Hernandez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Boyko_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac_Hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    04/08/2024

• What is the ban reason?
    Attempting to trade ingame items with IRL cash

• Personal comment

Dear Administration Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal a recent ban that was imposed on my account due to my involvement in attempting to trade in-game items for real-life currency. I understand and fully accept the severity of my actions, and I sincerely apologize for any disruption or harm caused to the game's community as a result.

I want to take this opportunity to provide context and explain the circumstances surrounding my violation. While I am aware that trading in-game items for real-life currency is strictly prohibited according to the game's policies, I made a grave error in judgment by attempting to engage in such activities. I was unaware of the potential consequences of my actions at the time and failed to consider the negative impact it could have on the integrity of the game environment.

I want to assure you and the entire administration team that I am committed to complying with the rules moving forward. I understand that my actions were not only a violation of the game's policies but also a breach of trust within the community. I am genuinely remorseful for my lapse in judgment and am eager to make amends by contributing positively to the game's community in the future.

Throughout my time playing the game, I have always strived to be a supportive and constructive member of the community. I have participated in various events, assisted fellow players, and engaged in discussions aimed at improving the overall gaming experience for everyone. I am deeply passionate about the game and the community it has fostered, and I am committed to upholding its values and principles.

In light of the above, I respectfully request that you reconsider your decision to ban my account. I understand that I have made a mistake, but I am hopeful that you will grant me a second chance to prove myself as a responsible and respectful member of the community. I assure you that I will strictly adhere to the game's policies and conduct myself with the utmost integrity at all times.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I appreciate your attention to this matter and sincerely hope for a positive resolution. If you require any further information or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Boyko_Gambino

cobradeniz2004@gmail.com

Edited by Boyko_Gambino

Hello, Boyko_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.