Add Yard and Garage House NR: 365

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Name: Gennaro_Bianco

Type: House

Reason: Inquire if it would be possible to add a yard and garage to my current in-game house.
My current house is located at NR: 365, and I believe adding a yard and garage with id 8 could significantly enhance the gaming experience, allowing for better vehicle protection, as well as providing an outdoor space for interaction with other players.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could consider this request and evaluate the possibility of adding these features to my property. I am available for any further clarification or information. Thank you for your attention and for the fantastic work you do in keeping the server engaging and enjoyable for all players.

Image:  gallery2.jpg.182748e0059c0621b5816340cc3a4408.jpggallery4.thumb.jpg.582b1062a47f98c1616cbf76a7c274d5.jpg

Edited by Demon482

• Demon482 changed the title to Add Yard and Garage House NR: 365
  • 4 weeks later...