Radio Arab 2000 ( Car insurance is high...and there are destroyed cars on the street )

Radio Arab 2000

radd.thumb.jpg.56d62f0e1127906a13badd1feeff4423.jpg

Radio Arab 2000 Hello, dear listeners, everywhere and at all times, and you are in cars now or at home, hearing us tell you greetings from Radio Arab 2000, dear, we bring you in this program everything that is varied and interesting, now at 22:00 GMT

When we think of the high cost of living, the image of a supermarket cash register comes to mind. But there are areas that are an integral part of our lives, where price increases are more dramatic, but despite this, we rarely talk about them, and one of these areas is the field of car insurance.
Experts in the insurance sector, surveyed by Radio Arab 2000, attributed their opinions to the increase in vehicle insurance policy prices during the first quarter of 2023 to several reasons, the most important of which are the large number of accidents and the high prices of spare parts.
Here are some calls

Broadcaster: Hello sir, are you with us on Radio Mr. Adri?
I know: Yes, hello to everyone and gentlemen listeners. Yes, in the city there is an increase in the price of cars and also car insurance, and this is a frightening and disgusting thing for this to happen in the state. I demand everyone to bear responsibility.
Announcer: With us, Mr. Billy. Please come with us...
Billy: Hello, I would like to say that there is an increase in car repair in the city, and this is very expensive
Broadcaster: We have Mr. Alex. You are welcome to broadcast
Alex: My expensive sports cars are now junk as a result of the high demand for car insurance. Damn the insurance companies and expensive garage owners!!

• Like 1