[Unbanned] Jose_Zuan banned by Koloman_Lakatos

Nick_Secton
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jose_Zuan

• Which staff member banned you?
    Koloman_Lakatos

• When did you get banned?
    06/30/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Retardness in event

• Personal comment

Hello, how we doing? I was enjoying the game was present at server's carshow event at santa maria beach and was chilling around with everybody.

Then suddenly Koloman_Lakatos saying in chat Jose you are going for a walk. I responded what you mean?  He teleported me to San Fierro while event was at Los santos.

I didnt understand why he did that. I didnt do anything wrong while i was at the event. Anyway i rushed to San Fierro airport to grab an airplane and get back to event 

as soon as possible because my car was also there and i was taking part at it.  Here is the part of my fault i tried to land it on spot before santa maria beach on the sand far away from event with safety but for unluckily i couldnt stop it at time and rammed few people 2-3 of them didnt knocked them out but as soon as i realised that i wont land it on time i took it off again from the ground and crashed on bridge and i died. Nobody else was hurt. Then i get game crashed i log in again and i see im PERMA banned because my plane crashed.

If you are ok with that and you ban active players for these poor reasons then im also ok with that and wont get back again. 

•  

@I want to ask this good and responsive admin that banned me for ever @Koloman_Lakatos what i did at the event ? 

Why he teleported me to San Fierro? 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by cavosavosk

Hello, Jose_Zuan!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You did not crash you quit the game, you knew why I banned you, you weredisrupting the event by placing flares everywher  and after numerous warns from our side everyone understood that they should behave yet you had to top it off with a shamal landing

I will keep this as 24 temp ban and unban you tommorow 

Edited by cavosavosk

You know i never shot anyone, or anything. I used some flares /use flare only that cant hurt anyone

and YOU NEVER TOLD ME STOP USING FLARES. I never recieved a warning. 

Anways. 24 hours. Lets go.  Life goes on

Edited by Nick_Secton

I edited the message as you can see (doubt you saw it)

You decided to come and spam flares everywhere, just to annoy people whilist Benson emphasised in public chat that any trolls would be punished. We had full right to punish you if you decide to troll around, and i was lenient with the walk. Anyways you thought that's not enough and came with shamal straight at the parking lot, and quit the game immediately afterwards

That to me sir doesnt seem like a coincidence. Feel free to write a staff report if the punishment was unjustified.

Appeal will remain locked