Athan_Andolini banned by [TCL]Ricardo

AthanSforza
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Athan_Andolini

• Which staff member banned you?
    [TCL]Ricardo

• When did you get banned?
    12/19/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

Greetings! I'm here to post an unban with the truth behind what really happened. I didn't use Aimbot that time, it was really just a good shot. About you said i edited something 2minutes ago. It wasn't aimbot.... It was a TP hack. I usually using it during /smuggle, when i don't have cars nearby, and for weeding. After the last shootout in OD, i got killed. 2minutes after that, i ESC for a coffee. When i got back after 2minutes. I TP'ed to SF Ammunation, after i bought weapons and armour. I TP'ed back to my house to get my Bullet then 3 minutes after that. I got banned by Ricardo. I know i made a stupid and a very very wrong mistakes. I became abusive and i became unfair. But please i promise you this, give me one more chance and i will never, never use the hack. One more chance is am begging. About the Aimbot thing i didn't use that. After i posted the edited cleo.txt i deleted the Teleport hacks in my Cleo folder which is in my Recycle Bin right now. Bu t, i will delete it now. Promise you that.Untitled.png.0532537ba83b5655b76929a28ae35a57.png

Edited by Bruce

Hello, Athan_Andolini!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Your story is hardly believable.

Why did you use cheats when you clearly were aware of them being strictly forbiden in the server?

Why should we let you back in the server?

I need your full honesty here, if you give me random crap I will denie you.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2018 at 4:21 PM, Bruce said:

Your story is hardly believable.

Why did you use cheats when you clearly were aware of them being strictly forbiden in the server?

Why should we let you back in the server?

I need your full honesty here, if you give me random crap I will denie you.

Believe it or not. I already stated what really happened and that's the truth. Am being honest already.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Welcome back.

Will you use cheats ever again?

Tell us why should we unban you.

Thank you, i'm begging for one more chance, apologize for the stupid mistakes that i made and i plead guilty. I will never, never use any software's that makes the game unfair or any forbidden hacks again. I promise and you have my word, i won't waste this opportunity that you gave to me.

• Like 1

• Bruce locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Jelly changed the title to Athan_Andolini banned by [TCL]Ricardo