Martin_Caleton banned by [TCL]Ricardo_Cruz

Nick Alvin
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Martin_Caleton

• Which staff member banned you?
    [TCL]Ricardo_Cruz

• When did you get banned?
    12/10/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Non Rp Attitude, Excessive amounts of Punishments

• Personal comment

First of all i want to say sorry for what i did, I got 600 Seconds jail i was so angry at that time so i started punching and saying abusive stuff. so AslanC said in Public chat that If you take my advise so keep quiet, some thing like that. so i stopped  everything,  i was Typing a pm to my friend so suddenly I got Ban, Sorry for what i did and said at that time.

Edited by Bruce
Review date extended.
  • Like 1

Hello, Martin_Caleton!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Martin.

I am the administrator who banned you.

have noticed your horrible attitude during different roleplays and your inability to perform roleplays properly.

You have been noticed constantly trolling. And the same thing happened yesterday when myself and Arslan were cuffing you.

[18:24:23] Martin_Caleton shouts: YOU SHOULD GIVE ME CHANCE TO SHOOT!
[18:24:25] Martin_Caleton shouts: YOU SHOULD GIVE ME CHANCE TO SHOOT!
[18:24:25] Martin_Caleton shouts: YOU SHOULD GIVE ME CHANCE TO SHOOT!
[18:24:26] Martin_Caleton shouts: YOU SHOULD GIVE ME CHANCE TO SHOOT!
[18:24:27] Martin_Caleton shouts: YOU SHOULD GIVE ME CHANCE TO SHOOT!
[18:24:27] Martin_Caleton shouts: YOU SHOULD GIVE ME CHANCE TO SHOOT`!
[18:24:28] Martin_Caleton shouts: YOU SHOULD GIVE ME CHANCE TO SHOOT`!
[18:24:31] Martin_Caleton says: FUCKERS

[18:25:01] Martin_Caleton shouts: DALLA RICHARD!
[18:25:01] Martin_Caleton shouts: DALLA RICHARD!
[18:25:02] Martin_Caleton shouts: DALLA RICHARD!
[18:25:03] Martin_Caleton shouts: DALLA RICHARD!
[18:25:04] Martin_Caleton shouts: DALLA RICHARD`!

And this is whole within the 1 minute time frame. 

And there is way more from the past situations. 

What will you do to fix this?

Another factor that made me file the ban on you is your high amount of punishments. 

You have 34 total punishments in a range of two months. 

What will you do to improve that?

Answer these two questions first and we'll proceed further.

I won't spam abusive words again, and try to stay calm, Please forgive me once again,  and i will try to avoid further warnings/rule breaks.                      

I will try to improve my self more better the before I will always follow all server rules and regulations Please take me back in Mudoo RPG, I won't do that again and will look back on my mistake and will not create any more mess and i will try to improve my behavior, and try to don't abuse any one, Please give me one last chance to improve myself, without it my time isn't passing, you know.

Edited by Riyan.

• Bruce locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Bruce unlocked this topic

I typed Dylan  and tryed to logg in to check that if we know some one's account password so can I logg in or not I tryed to logg in dylan's account two times , but I know that I can never logg in his account cuz I dont know his account password. I'm sorry for the thing I did, I promise that WILL NOT do that again, Please give me a last chance

Edited by Riyan.

Please don't deny my Unban Appeal, I'm already banned from 1Month, I really want to play mudoo rpg please unban me, I'm waitng from too long that when I will get unban, Unban me for god sake, I was waiting from 1Month for this date, I will always follow server rules and regulations PLEASE unban me 😭

Edited by Riyan.

The fact that you tried to breach one of the Community Owners accounts is really low from your side. What you did can and will be treated as a unban request rule break and you will be punished for it. 

Due to your own actions, just 3 days after you got banned will extend your review date to 25th of January.

Another thing is you contacting not me but other staff members regarding your unban request. 

Until then I need you to wait patiently and I want you to stop contacting our staff on discord regarding the unban request.

Good luck.

• Bruce locked this topic
  • Bruce unlocked this topic

Hi. Role Play is like we need to play like real life, we can't do anything which can not happen  in real life.  /pm is not role play communincation facility we can communicate over /l or by call we can do role play by /me like /me takes out his gun and reloads it , /me knocks the man down by punching him on his head hard, /me tie him with a rope so he can't move etc. If we do anything which can't happen in   Real Life  it will be against the server rules and also rule break like we can't call for backup over /pm we have to call backup over radio, Wt or Phone. We can role play being a Pollice Officer, civilian, or a Fire fighter etc...

After getting unbanned i won't spam abusive words or anything which will be  against the  Rules and I will try to stay calm and do proper role play with every one, Please give me a last chance, again sorry for what i did before. 

Edited by Riyan.

Okay so. I will tell you one thing. I am going to unban you with one condition. The condition is that you will roleplay at all times that someone will interact with you via proper ways of roleplay. If I get one about 

you not roleplaying or trolling around during a roleplay, I will personally ban you again and if so, for a way longer time. I hope I was clear enough. 

Unbanned.

• Jelly changed the title to Martin_Caleton banned by [TCL]Ricardo_Cruz