Mark_Gambino banned by Billy_Miller

MarksmanV2
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mark_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Billy_Miller

• When did you get banned?
    10/12/18

• What is the ban reason?
    AFK

• Personal comment

Alright fine, I'll come out, I was botting. Removed it303424912_New_-_Copy-Copy.thumb.png.ba3a2e3f623d5bfd77c76521d0773b67.pngNew_-_Copy.thumb.png.616315901ac7a5fcce63c644010e6cf1.png

Edited by Billy
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Mark_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

12 minutes ago, MarksmanV2 said:

2 days(heroin), autopiloted previously for experience via movements, got banned by kacper for it, stopped using it.

And yet you still didn't comprehend that automating tasks is against the rules? Do you just not care? Did you actually believe no one would notice? Please explain.

31 minutes ago, Billy said:

And yet you still didn't comprehend that automating tasks is against the rules? Do you just not care? Did you actually believe no one would notice? Please explain.

Mate, I know the rules, I care about it, but I am forced to bot. Legal jobs literally give no cash. Illegal jobs get you caught by the cops and you then lose your properties too thanks to the Drug Act. Botting at times the population is low is the only option to make money. Why make money in this way you ask? Its because the server's system is fucked up. Old players bought everything and now have a monopoly over the server. They got everything at low prices now they sell it and extremely high prices. I mean, there is not even a council to regulate that. You are bound to pay up as there are no other alternatives. Dunno if you're a new player or an old one. I dont expect you to understand our hardships, but I understand the rules. I care about the rules, BUT the rules dont care about us.

Edited by MarksmanV2
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2018 at 1:30 PM, MarksmanV2 said:

Mate, I know the rules, I care about it, but I am forced to bot. Legal jobs literally give no cash. Illegal jobs get you caught by the cops and you then lose your properties too thanks to the Drug Act. Botting at times the population is low is the only option to make money. Why make money in this way you ask? Its because the server's system is fucked up. Old players bought everything and now have a monopoly over the server. They got everything at low prices now they sell it and extremely high prices. I mean, there is not even a council to regulate that. You are bound to pay up as there are no other alternatives. Dunno if you're a new player or an old one. I dont expect you to understand our hardships, but I understand the rules. I care about the rules, BUT the rules dont care about us.

You're attempting to argue that the only way to make money is to automate making heroin.  What about the other new players not using automation?  What makes you think you deserve to not actually have to do the work while all the other new players do? There are plenty of new players out there actually putting in the work to earn money.  If you aren't willing to put in the effort to become rich, then play the server without being rich. Just as you would in real life. 

If you have an issue with the server's economy the appropriate action to take is to make suggestions to the management/developers, not to cheat your way into wealth.  I would also advise you to try out other legal jobs (ex. farming, police work), because I can assure you not all legal jobs "literally give no cash". I've never done any illegal jobs on this server yet I have millions. 

First and foremost, all the heroin you have produced over the past few days will be removed from your account.  You were only just unbanned last week yet here you are again banned... at-least you had the dignity to be honest though. 

Review date set for January 1st, 2019. 

P.S. Don't think you'll ever get away with automating tasks here, it's very easy to detect and you can fully expect that your account will be watched from now on.

Edited by Billy
Grammar
  • Popcorn 1

• Billy locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Jelly changed the title to Mark_Gambino banned by Billy_Miller