Denzel_Lee banned by I'm not sure

Denzel
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Denzel_Lee

• Which staff member banned you?
    I'm not sure

• When did you get banned?
    12/07/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Hacking

• Personal comment

i was using the anim /lay while being arrested but at some point the cops started shooting at the helicopter near me then someone banned me?? i asked an admin about this and he said that they were shooting on me all the time and i was not getting dmg which made them think that i'm actually using some sort of hacks. from what i understood so far, they started shooting because i stopped the anim, but i want to mention that i didnt do any action that would make me stop the anim and i didnt attempt to, you can check the logs i didnt use /sa or anything. the anim was stopped by itself for some reason while i was typing. also, the bullets were hitting the helicopter near me i was hearing the sound of bullets on the metal,means the bullets were going through my body, i think i was basically appearing to be standing but the anim was still going on somehow which is why the shots have probably registred only on my lower body part. thats all i understood so far, i'm still confused rn, im not that retarded to use cheats in front of 4 admins, i can also provide you with all the screenshots as well as the modification dates of my gta folder

Edited by Rogue

Hello, Denzel_Lee!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

Indeed you were not in an animation to all of us and we were shooting you, slapped to check for desync and checked ping and packetloss, I reviewed the logs and see that you did use an animation so the ban will be lifted.