Shadell_Quinn banned by MatthewC

Tiny_Winters
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Shadell_Quinn

• Which staff member banned you?
    MatthewC

• When did you get banned?
    11/13/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Advertising

• Personal comment

Give me  the chance Please unban  me   first time but take chance  And make mistake i've been  played this server almost 4 months i always love this server thanks for telling 

Hello, Shadell_Quinn!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner
31 minutes ago, Shadell said:

Bc It's not a problem at all, just me trying to understand why rather than  private message,also i don't even know about break rules in a games 

Explain why it's not a problem using our services to advertise another server/community?

1 hour ago, Dylan said:

Explain why it's not a problem using our services to advertise another server/community

I trying to explain its not a problem using our services so well I thought we talk like normal in public chat 

And sorry my English is not good for me  And also i won't do it again thanks

Edited by Shadell

• Community Owner

You still have to follow rules in the public chat. "Public" means that it's visible for everyone that's online in the server.

Why did mention another server in the public chat eitherway?  Dont come with "I thought it was okay". You had a reason to do so, so explain.

44 minutes ago, Dylan said:

You still have to follow rules in the public chat. "Public" means that it's visible for everyone that's online in the server.

Why did mention another server in the public chat eitherway?  Dont come with "I thought it was okay". You had a reason to do so, so explain

Next, I understand things very well,you know what something is when I talked to someone in public chat , I thought things was okay in public chat but it’s hard to explain!!!!!

• Community Owner
12 hours ago, Shadell said:

Next, I understand things very well,you know what something is when I talked to someone in public chat , I thought things was okay in public chat but it’s hard to explain!!!!!

Then it's hard for me to give you a new chance.

So this all started on 11/10/18 I just made a new server that needed some players. so on 11/13/18, I decided that is was fine to post the IP of my server in the public chat that was the most retarded thing I have ever done on this server (that is why got this ban) to me at the time this seemed like a good idea but soon I realized that it was not because I just wasted 4 months of hard work and with it 3,500,000 and my account . And after the ban, I just realized how hard is it to run a server like that with a lot of active admins that care for the people. And then have a retard like me ruin everything just to promote my shit server that is 1000 times worse than yours.  So please give me a second chance I promise I will not do it again. Because your server is the best because any time you need help there is an admin 24/7 helping in / support and I haven't plaid a better server than yours so please unBan me.

• Like 4