Paulo_Bronx banned by Kacper? I think

Silentyo
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Paulo_Bronx

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper? I think

• When did you get banned?
    03/12/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    cheating

• Personal comment

was teamviewed, after it, was banned. i guess it was aimbot? i havent even been told what it was. but ill suppose it was aimbot. if it indeed was, reply with 'yes' or so, so i could reply back with an actual comment

• Like 2

Hello, Paulo_Bronx!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

the skin changer was only from my point of view, which gives me 0 advantage, just adjusts my skin to my liking, otherwise it wouldve been too obvious and i dont think thats illegal. for aimbot its my first ban so yeah sure

On 3/12/2022 at 8:14 PM, Silentyo said:

i dont think thats illegal.

It is illegal, imagine sitting your skin to CJ skin and run like flash.

On 3/12/2022 at 8:14 PM, Silentyo said:

for aimbot its my first ban so yeah sure

Are you admitting that you used it or what

11 hours ago, Silentyo said:

yeah for aimbot sure process the ban

I don't see why I should process with the ban, considering the fact that you still think you're innocent by the words you've said in this appeal.
May I see some effort from you at least?

11 hours ago, Silentyo said:

skin changer i still dont think you get my point, it'd be obvious

That thing gives advantage over others, and skins are bought not changed via mods, should expect you in a SWAT skin then and consider it 'obvious'.

I don't think you understand the mod. From what you're saying, you think it changes it for everyone's point of view. All it does is literally change your skin on your OWN point of view. 

Now for the aimbot part, I do admit to cheating, my sincerest apologies.

Edited by Silentyo

Hey there,

Glad to know that you've admitted that and apologized, this doesn't mean you'll be unbanned on sight, the banning admin(Manager in this case) will be contacted

Kindly remain patient