Veldora_Gambino banned by Elias_Walker

Youngster
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Veldora_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Elias_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    10/03/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Avoiding rp

• Personal comment

Im sorry elias i explained all to you,im very sorry for it,i wont repeat it i swear..You gave me a chance to come ig in 20 mins but i wasnt able to come and i told you the reason..i hope you accept my apologies😑

Edited by Youngster

Hello, Veldora_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

On 10/3/2018 at 9:24 PM, Youngster said:

I agree with everything that u say,i dont roleplay much.,i like shootout but im trying to stop it ,im trying to roleplay

If you tried, you wouldn’t be here, you haven’t learnt anything from previous bans?

1 hour ago, Youngster said:

It happened in seconds ,i was afk and when i came cops appeared at me,im sorry for it ..I promise i wont repeat,I hope you give a last chance,if i rulebreak again,No more bothering on appeals @Kacper

In seconds or not how comes it only happens to you?Is it too hard to follow the rules?

2 hours ago, Youngster said:

I said no more rule breaks,next rulebreak and i wont bother applying

And you have said that soo many times:

"As i said i will change at all ,no more shitty rp and shitty behavior nothing,Think me as a new player whoose came from another community or i dont know,but i will forget everything and i will start a new story therr

Hope you understand what i want to say 🤗"

"I know to roleplay ,But i cant roleplay with someone that tries to grab socks...If you think you can give me a chance go ahead"

A chance..a chance..You were given chances and you wasted all of them.You can't even keep your word for 24 hours.

To be unbanned on 15 October.Do not message staff members meanwhile.

And let me remind you the very next rulebreak no matter what it is,you will be straight banned and don't even bother to appeal by then.