brandon_flores banned by eduardo lastname

BrandonYDD
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    brandon_flores

• Which staff member banned you?
    eduardo lastname

• When did you get banned?
    10/24/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    trolling/ misuse of /ask

• Personal comment

I Have been playing for over 2 years now ive done a lot worse in the past and never even been so much as verbally warned why am i perminantely banned ?

sorry eduardo if i offended you 

i love valrise 

i promise not to troll in /ask 

• Like 6

Hello, brandon_flores!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

i have recently been trying to get more active into roleplay situations since i joined sapd today i was afk after the event for around 15-20 mins i scrolled up and saw that hilly had been permanently banned i assumed this was maybe an admin or other trolling? so i put in /ad free hilly because i thought i could be funny i know this isnt right and i apologise my ban history does not reflect how i actually am in game i am genuinely trying to become better at rp and i have many active members in the community helping me to become better. if i get unbanned ill apologise to eduardo for offending him and ill refrain from misusing /ad or any form of public chat and i will learn from this mistake