Lincoln.

• What is your Discord account?
    Lincoln Ross

• When did you get banned?
    10/22/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Not mentioned

• Personal comment

I asked them kindly not to share my foot pic which I accidently set on discord.

I told them that they can get banned if they do

And I got banned

Please unban me.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Lincoln Ross!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

On 10/26/2021 at 5:56 PM, Mikro said:

The ban reason is: "Repetatively provoking staff members, commenting on bans and trolling despite being warned."

Care to comment?

I am sorry, I was not aware of the ban reason.

I was indeed provoking staff members and I was commenting on bans/trolled. I am sorry for that, I was just trying to make funny comments, discuss things in a different, now obviously not suitable way, and I am sorry for that.

I will not repeat such behavior if I get a chance to be unbanned and I will choose my words wisely when it comes to specific situations where I am known for commenting in a not acceptable manner.

I sincerely apologize to the staff members I provoked (and I normally do apologize publicly in discord after certain time), I will no longer comment on bans and I will definitely not troll.

Thank you for your time reviewing this appeal.

• Like 2

• Community Owner

The behavior which you are banned for is repetitive. It keeps happening and you keep getting warned for it. We will consider an unban in 2 weeks if your behavior in-game does show you are changed. Reply on this topic on or after the 15th of November.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 11:00 AM, Mikro said:

The behavior which you are banned for is repetitive. It keeps happening and you keep getting warned for it. We will consider an unban in 2 weeks if your behavior in-game does show you are changed. Reply on this topic on or after the 15th of November.

Hello Mr. Mikro

Here I am, 15th of November, looking forward to an unban on discord so I can advertise and share my latest project - The Golden Dragon furnishing company.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 11:00 AM, Mikro said:

Good evening

I have been behaving very well recently and I am looking forward for a new chance in discord as well.

• Community Owner

It has been decided that you will be granted another chance. Please use it wisely and don't slowly go back to your old habbits. When I see it happening again, I will ban you without a warning, no matter if the comments were made in the heat of a fight, and no matter what others have said. Unbanned.

• Mikro unlocked this topic