Richard Joseph banned by Anonymous

Richard Joseph
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Richard Joseph

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    02/07/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Using tools to mask Identity

• Personal comment

I had a file which I removed today. I play from my laptop as well as from my PC. Today Marko Vanhanen kicked me for using tools to mask identity. I told him that I am playing from my laptop, it doesn't have any file. When I switched to my pc, I had a file which I deleted and told Marko. Marko gave me a green signal to play. I told him that don't ban or kick me again let me know first as there might be some mis-understanding caused. I don't have any such file / folder in my Gta Sa Folder at this moment. I had one but I deleted it. Just to avoid getting banned, I had pm'ed Marko to let me know first. Please check your system again. I play from one laptop and one PC both of which DO NOT have any tool / file to hide my identity. 

Hello, Richard Joseph!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

2 minutes ago, LocMax said:

Playing from laptop and PC does not do what you were banned for.

What SHOULD I do? I already had a talk with Marko today regarding same matter, I had a file in my Pc's gta sa folder which I deleted and then reconnected to which Marko gave me a green signal. I don't use any VPN etc, tell me what can I do for you people?

How am I ban evading? And if I really were ban evading, why didn't you state this in your ban reason? First of all, you banned me as an Anonymous and secondly, you gave a vague reason.

Now tell me what should I do? If saying that I am ban evading will get me unbanned, then yes, I am ban evading.

2 minutes ago, LocMax said:

Don't be a smartass and come clean. Say your original name and then it might be considered.

Listen man I joined this server a few days ago I used to play at another server whose name I won't mention. Just because I am talking and reporting your players / admins doesn't mean that I am ban evading. And secondly, if I were really ban evading why would I have deleted that file which hid my identity?

Edited by Richard Joseph